Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

PNW Meet February 2015 (2/28/15) Bellevue,WA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 08:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
'13 M5 | 08 C300 (Sold)
PNW Meet February 2015 (2/28/15) Bellevue,WA

Love is in the air! ♥ Time to show off your cars and tax returns! Come join us! Following the huge turnout from January, we hope to see everyone return and bring even more people!

The rules are simple. Don't have the cops called on us. Please park properly this time. PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF, WE WANT TO BE WELCOMED BACK AND WE DID A FAIRLY GOOD JOB LAST TIME. DO NOT THROW YOUR TRASH ON THE GROUND.

All cars are welcomed! Hope to see everyone there!

THIS IS A FREE EVENT. The November one was not because we were raising money for charity.

We also like to give a shout out to all the local businesses in the Newport Hills area who are welcoming us. Please support them by purchasing food and what not from the various different restaurants there.

Remember to use #pnwmeets for all your photos and posts. Follow us on IG: @pnw_meets.
5629 119th Ave SE Bellevue, WA 98006-3715 United States

https://www.facebook.com/events/829871247059524

Hey guys,
There is a actually a few car shows coming up this saturday, Sunday and the following saturday. Try to come everyone! rarely see any benz on these events and would love to see some more.
My friends and I are meeting up at the Puyallup/South Hill Mall at 2pm to head up north to the event. I'll be taking some photos on the way up there and at the place

Thanks for reading and hope to see you there!