Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

** Lexus/BMW/Mercedes Meet Part 2 **

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W209 - W163
** Lexus/BMW/Mercedes Meet Part 2 **

Okay guys, latest to come out of the rumour mill is that everyone from Sunday's rainy meet were so thrilled to do it, that we plan on doing it again this Sunday May 2nd, same location. Would anyone be down on going from Mercedes? I know a bunch of people from ClubLexus and E46Fanatics are down, enough to hold another meet, maybe not to the same magnitude of last Sundays, but it should be fun for all the locals (NY/NJ) to come down, hey even all you people who came as far as CT, MD, and MA should come too. Philly people, I see you too! Just curious, who would be down for a Part 2...?

I am.

Old 04-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Almost a Member!

Vik! Man, I really appreciate you and Tommy's efforts on the MB end of things. I also appreciate your effort to get things rolling again for this weekend coming (May 2nd). No MBs seem to be biting right now, but maybe they will come around before Sunday. I'm going to try and make it this weekend myself. Maybe this time I will get a chance to meet you... hope the weather cooperates.

If the turnout is not as big this coming weekend, don't despair. Talks are already in progress with the aim of another shot at the Tri-Hybrid thing slated for mid June. So, we're gonna have another big shot at it!

Hope to see you this Sunday!

Ron
Old 04-27-2004, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Ron! Hahaha, you very welcome, glad I could help! It was nice seeing you guys and I would love to get a go at the June meet, only this time make me someone important!!!!! Just kidding, hope to see you soon man, and keep me posted on any E46 meets up in your neck of the woods, would love to join! Thanks once again!

-Vik
Old 04-29-2004, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Is anyone up for the same meet but in the June time in Brooklyn??? We will set up NJ caravans up there... please give me feedback because we are planning another meet larger than this one. Thanks!

-Vik
Old 05-06-2004, 09:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
where in brooklyn? im from brooklyn