Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

AMG Vacation on unlimited speed sections of German Autobahn (from 190 USD/day)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 AMG C63s Estate
Exclamation AMG Vacation on unlimited speed sections of German Autobahn (from 190 USD/day)

Hi Everyone -

Iīm Tim from Frankfurt, Germany and and passionate AMG Driver (currently itīs a 2018 C63s Estate). One of my hobbies is driving the Autobahn from Frankfurt in all directions along the unlimited speed sections in order to feel the full potential of my car (in case that traffic allows that of course). The question is how long the German Autobahn will have unlimited speed sections in the future as the govement currently discusses a general speed limit due to climate change……..

I had a few business fellows from Chicago in town a couple weeks ago and as a specific team event we rented some AMGs here in Frankfurt in order to have some fun on the Autobahn. For that I got a sensational feedback regarding the experience as you guys donīt have unlimited speed sections on your freeways. We drove south to the area of Stuttgart in order to visit the MB factory sites……on the way there are many sections straight like an airport runway.

Also for me this was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it very much. However, itīs very challenging to get the prime class automotives like AMGs as a non-native here in Germany from rental car companies. Actually thatīs almost impossible with having a local contact as I understood.

As I have the contacts to the rental car companies now and as I know the admin procedures , I would offer to all passionate car drivers here the chance to make the same experience like my Business partners. Just to be clear: Iīm not a reseller or operating a business nor am I earning something on that. Iīm also not associated with any agency and I donīt want any money for anything Iīm assisting you with. If you are interessted everything is between you and the rental car company and Iīm no contractual party in any form (I also donīt receive any commissions from the rental agency). I do that just for fun.

To cut a long story short:

I can easily arrange the booking of High class German cars in order to have a road trip in Germany (without me; itīs just you and the car ) There are the following details:

- You get the car from a major car rental company (AVIS, Sixt, Hertz or Europcar)
- The contract is between you and the rental car company and you pay them directly (in general when you pick up the car in Germany)
- Rental stations for pickup are across Germany in almost all major cities (Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, etc.)
- Possible cars for a weekend (total prices are for a random weekend that I just looked up; of Course prices and conditions may vary)

AMG C63s: 600 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision Damage waiver)
AMG E53 convertible: 650 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision damage waiver)
AMG CLS 53: 680 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision damage waiver)
AMG GLC 63: 700 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision damage waiver)
AMG E63: 730 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision damage waiver)
AMG S63 L: 900 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision damage waiver)
AMG GT C: 1,100 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision damage waiver)
AMG S63 convertible: 1,200 USD (Friday noon until Monday morning; 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision damage waiver)

There are also many other luxury cars available: many other MBs, Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, BMW M5, etc. for very reasonable rates. Of course itīs also possible to reduce the per day rate by a longer rental term:

AMG C63s: 960 USD (Thursday noon until Tuesday Morning = two additional days; 1,500 instead of 750 kilometers included; insurance with collision Damage waiver)

Flights to and hotels in Frankfurt are quite cheap so the overall costs are reasonable for that hell of an experience in my opinion.

Of course I can also assist you with the planning what to do with those fantastic cars when you are in my neighbourhood

In case that you are interessed just drop me a note!

Kind regards,
Tim