Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Miami Euro Meet - 12/18/04 - 3:30 Fiu - Read

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miami Euro Meet - 12/18/04 - 3:30 Fiu - Read

The meet is going to be on December 18, 2004 @ 3:30 P.M. at the FIU Blue Parking Garage, on the roof. We will leave there at about 4:00 - 4:15 and then it's off to Hobbie Beach in Key Biscayne, yes in the beach on the sand . We will meet at the last entrance near the Miami Seaquarium. If there are too many cars parked there already just park in the street until they make us move. This will be a great spot for people who want to take pics near the water.

ORIGINAL THREAD http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...9&page=1&pp=20

See you guys there, PM me for any questions:

Directions: Take 163rd Street all the way West until it junctions with the 826, and you can get onto the 826 Westbound.

Now, go alllllllllll the way west on the 826. You'll go through a giant curve, and start heading Southbound.

Get off on the SW 8th St exit.

You are going to be going West on 8th street, so stay to the right. Merge onto 8th St.

Go West on 8th St until you get to 107th Avenue.

Make a left onto 107th.

Go South on 107th for a little bit, until you get to a street called Jose Canseco St. It should be a major traffic light/intersection, with a Shell (I think) gas station on the left, and an FIU entrance on the right.

Make the right, and enter FIU. Go around the circle with the red crap in the middle, still going West. You should now be between the Gold and Blue parking garages.

FROM BISCAYNE BLVD (thanks to xxpaintmepunkxx)

IF YOUR PLANNING ON GOING, PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR MODEL/YEAR RSVP!

Last edited by AndrewM3; 12-16-2004 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'02 MB C240 6spd / '92 BMW 325i 5spd
Darn!!! I want to go. It sounds fund but I have to go to the company christmas party. I would like to take some pics. Oh well next time.