Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

* * * * March 12th Benz Fuddruckers Meet Burbank! * * * *

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Lexani
That meet was freakin awesome! 'Cept for the part where Vic shredded his pulley. I was hoping "The Doctor" was there, he owes me an apology, along with every other *** hole who flammed on me, saying I didnt have the car. Post pics already!
LOL I told Usman (element) to tell you that I didn't wish you would get touched by JamE55's infected ***** anymore. lol
Old 03-12-2005, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by The Doctor
LOL I told Usman (element) to tell you that I didn't wish you would get touched by JamE55's infected ***** anymore. lol
hahaha, gee thanks i just hoped you would have been there, i would have like to meet you in person. oh well, maybe next meet.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Pics from Vic's incident

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050312184502

Hey John! yeah it was great meeting you! lol and yeah that was a nice little burnout u did there... wish I was in the passenger seat -- hopefully we can meet up again
Old 03-13-2005, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
Pics from Vic's incident

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050312184502

Hey John! yeah it was great meeting you! lol and yeah that was a nice little burnout u did there... wish I was in the passenger seat -- hopefully we can meet up again
Yeah, I felt bad for not giving you a ride. Remind me at the next meet, I owe you that much, you were one of the few who believed my claims, so I owe you that much, at least.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:13 AM

C63 / ////AMG
Ah, so thats what happen-- you wont believe this, but I left at 12:43!!!!! From Sport Chalet-- we missed each other by 2 MINTUES!!!! Sorry to hear about your misfortune, pherhaps next time. And there was no way you were going to catch the pack-- once we entered the freeway I WAS GONE!!! There was a C55 behind me, trying desperatly to hang, it was awesome, my son caught it all on tape. Element, your funny: "So, did you figure out how to work the video?" :p Good times. Hey Element, did you like it when I gunned it out of the parking lot!? Actually, more like TAPPED on the gas, and burned some expensive rubber. Haha
Actually Lexani, that C55 was me driving and no I wasn't even trying to hang (so don't let it get into your head ), but actually trying to operate my video camera and drive at the same time...but of course you took off into the carpool lane and that was that....

Either way, a nice opportunity to meet others
Old 03-13-2005, 02:44 AM

C63 / ////AMG
Unhappy

Originally Posted by sillyent
Man, today had to be the most disappointing day. I planned everything out as scheduled by going to the meet with just me and my cousin. My lady decided to come along at the last minute . I went out to Sport Chalet to meet Lex at 12:45pm, didn't see him so we drove straight to Rosebowl. Got there at 2:10pm, met a guy named Fred, about to park then my cousin wanted to get a quick bite. He's a vegetarian , I drove around the city saw nothing but Mexican food, then I found Subway. They took forever to order, when I drove back to the parking lot, everyone was gone (around 3pm). A lady in a white Ford Explorer said a bunch of them drove up that hill, I quickly gunned beast to see if I could catch up with you guys but I was out of luck. I went back to the parking lot waited for 45 min. to see if anyone would show up, nada. Drove the beast back to O.C alone in traffic

That's really too bad as I was looking forward to seeing that Capri blue color on your beast -- a relatively rare color indeed!

IMHO, I felt we were all rushed today and was surprised we all decided to leave the Rosebowl so soon. Perhaps next time we should hang for at least an hour so that stragglers won't be left behind. Maybe that's why so many who said they were coming didn't show? --they arrived late to find nobody there.

Of course, you could have met us all at Fuddrucker's in Burbank
Old 03-13-2005, 04:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
That meet was freakin awesome! 'Cept for the part where Vic shredded his pulley. I was hoping "The Doctor" was there, he owes me an apology, along with every other *** hole who flammed on me, saying I didnt have the car. Post pics already!
The Torque was ****ing amazing man..Thanks so much for the ride.

Also Beemaze that was me you met, i made a point to try and go around and talk to everyone there. Hell i even talked to the jettas....i mean AUDIs that were there earlier. Right now im alittle buzzed so if any of this is incoherent its not my fault. Damn you usman and your open bars.

Also i belive i was the one that stopped the pack, we drove by, i saw a benz on the side of the road, and then james, and vic standing around and i honked and pulled over and put the hazards on and ran over. Ill post my pics later on. Also that highway run was incredible but could of been better if there was no traffic and that ferrari would have gone for it.
Old 03-13-2005, 04:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
^^LOL Fred... word man... tonight I had a Great time..tahanks for coming out..hehe
Old 03-13-2005, 07:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally Posted by The Doctor
DUDE you just made me cough up the mango I was eating!

Last edited by oggle; 03-13-2005 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Hey guys thanks for hanging around while I waited for the tow. If I am going to have a problem the neighborhood we were in wasn't too shabby (million plus homes easy).

It ended up not being too bad, just a shredded accessories belt which stopped my water pump, thus the spike in temp and the coolant overflow.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:35 PM

I drive a E55T, SLK55 and 65 Mustang Conv.
I'm really sorry you had the problem but as each of us must have pointed out to you at least once.... it could have been a LOT worse! Also sorry you didn't make Fudruckkers but look forward to seeing you at the next meet!
Kim
Old 03-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Lady Wolf
I'm really sorry you had the problem but as each of us must have pointed out to you at least once.... it could have been a LOT worse! Also sorry you didn't make Fudruckkers but look forward to seeing you at the next meet!
Kim
Ill see you for sure, and I think I was pretty calm based on what I thought might have happened. Either way now my car is fixed.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:52 PM

99 MBZ 230 Kompressor, 01 Honda Accord, 02 Acura RSX
Any more meet pictures?
Old 03-13-2005, 03:28 PM

///E63V10 ///F80CS ///Can-Am X3 XRS
what's up Fred, I think you were the first person I met there as well. I'm still disappointed that I missed the pack, I thought you guys would hang around the parking lot longer than an hour. Oh well, there's always next time and I'll roll by myself so it'll be drama-free.
Old 03-13-2005, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by beemaze
Actually Lexani, that C55 was me driving and no I wasn't even trying to hang (so don't let it get into your head ), but actually trying to operate my video camera and drive at the same time...but of course you took off into the carpool lane and that was that....

Either way, a nice opportunity to meet others
LOL. that wasn' me talking, my son (who recorded it) made the claim, I simply posted it. :p But, your right.
Old 03-13-2005, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
The Torque was ****ing amazing man..Thanks so much for the ride.

Also Beemaze that was me you met, i made a point to try and go around and talk to everyone there. Hell i even talked to the jettas....i mean AUDIs that were there earlier. Right now im alittle buzzed so if any of this is incoherent its not my fault. Damn you usman and your open bars.

Also i belive i was the one that stopped the pack, we drove by, i saw a benz on the side of the road, and then james, and vic standing around and i honked and pulled over and put the hazards on and ran over. Ill post my pics later on. Also that highway run was incredible but could of been better if there was no traffic and that ferrari would have gone for it.
Haha, yeah, no problem man! Anytime, I just felt kind of bad, after the meet, I think I remember promising Usman a ride, and I never lived up to it. Oh well, glad you enojyed yourself, and Im looking forward to another meeting sometime soon-- maybe one down here. I saw in a magazine, a few months back, a bunch of Lamborghini owners, met up on the PCH and drove up and down all day! That would be awesome!

Vic, glad you got your car fixed-- I felt so bad, I was looking forward to a freeway run with one of the E55s there-- maybe next time. Take care.

Anyone know, who the black E55 there was? Big guy, with blue jeresy? Right when I got next to him on the freeway, we hit traffic!
Old 03-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Out Of Control!

Great meeting everyone and the usual members. We tried to make it but you guys knew what happened. At least it was still a good meet when everyone stopped. Thank you all again.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
man that sucks, i wanted to go. i was up till 6 am with an undisclosed femail, and didnt wake up till 5 pm -- double edge sword I guess. Next time! Actually, want to plan another OC meet / BBQ at my house again. Or is there one aready in the works??
Old 03-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Where are the freakin pics!~!

I missed this meet cause of drill and now I want to see what I missed!~!
Old 03-13-2005, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Where are the freakin pics!~!

I missed this meet cause of drill and now I want to see what I missed!~!
You missed:
- A Benz conga line
- a biker pulling a wheelie
- Us kicking the Jettas out
- Vics E55 on the side of the road
- ^^ followed by everyone elses vehicles
- A Dodge SRT-4 in the pack
- A Acura in the pack

But most of all you missed:

ME!

:p

Hope to see you in a future meet.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Citron Green C230KMT
that was quite a site, all of us pulled over on the road.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by Vic55
Hey guys thanks for hanging around while I waited for the tow. If I am going to have a problem the neighborhood we were in wasn't too shabby (million plus homes easy).

It ended up not being too bad, just a shredded accessories belt which stopped my water pump, thus the spike in temp and the coolant overflow.

ahuh...you just didnt wanna get smoked by the C-Classes dont lie. Our powers were activating hardcore on the freeway.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
You missed:
- A Benz conga line
- a biker pulling a wheelie
- Us kicking the Jettas out
- Vics E55 on the side of the road
- ^^ followed by everyone elses vehicles
- A Dodge SRT-4 in the pack
- A Acura in the pack

But most of all you missed:

ME!

:p

Hope to see you in a future meet.

all the odd cars were my friends, except those jettas. The M3 was my friend, the CLK500 my friend, and the SRT4 was my friend. My other friend was so pissed that he didnt have his car. Lexi when he gets his car back i think he wants to run you.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Dayam...no pics yet...

I might just have to pull some strings and get another "good" gtg going on so I can see some of you again...
Old 03-13-2005, 11:51 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Dayam...no pics yet...

I might just have to pull some strings and get another "good" gtg going on so I can see some of you again...
Start working on the June 11 GTG Lexani posted.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: * * * * March 12th Benz Fuddruckers Meet Burbank! * * * *