Notices
Extended Warranty Discussions Discuss options and plans for extended warranty coverage.

Buying 2nd aftermarket warranty?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
996TT
Buying 2nd aftermarket warranty?

Hey guys,
I have an 05 E55 with 124k on it that i've owned for several years now. I absolutely love it but the extended warranty will be up at the end of the month. Do any of you know if there are groups that offer high mileage extended warranties in cases like this?

The company I had this current warranty with went under a couple years ago and was bought out by another group that only insures insurance companies (???). I've made several claims in the meantime and they covered all expenses incurred, so I have no complaints. The only issue is I can't go to my current company and ask for an extension because that's not what they're in the business of doing -- i'll have to find a new group.

I was hoping to find something like a 2yr/24,000 mile warranty but I have no idea if someone offers that once you get into higher mileage.

Would appreciate any help! Thanks
Old 07-17-2016, 02:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by Renegades
Hey guys,
I have an 05 E55 with 124k on it that i've owned for several years now. I absolutely love it but the extended warranty will be up at the end of the month. Do any of you know if there are groups that offer high mileage extended warranties in cases like this?

The company I had this current warranty with went under a couple years ago and was bought out by another group that only insures insurance companies (???). I've made several claims in the meantime and they covered all expenses incurred, so I have no complaints. The only issue is I can't go to my current company and ask for an extension because that's not what they're in the business of doing -- i'll have to find a new group.

I was hoping to find something like a 2yr/24,000 mile warranty but I have no idea if someone offers that once you get into higher mileage.

Would appreciate any help! Thanks
I am in need of a second warranty as well. My warranty expired on my 09 S550 with 96k.