Notices
Extended Warranty Discussions Discuss options and plans for extended warranty coverage.

best priced prepaid maintenance in canada?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2023, 01:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
best priced prepaid maintenance in canada?

hello!

not sue if it is true but i heard dealerships can lower the price of prepaid maintenance since they make money on it too (even though most don't lower the price). anyone know which dealer in canada sell's prepaid maintenance for the best price? Since it is a nationwide coverage seems like a no brainer to get it from a dealer that sell's it for the best price / least amount of profit

thanks!
Old 03-14-2023, 08:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
bump
Old 03-16-2023, 10:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,501 Likes on 2,128 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by apollo18
hello!

not sue if it is true but i heard dealerships can lower the price of prepaid maintenance since they make money on it too (even though most don't lower the price). anyone know which dealer in canada sell's prepaid maintenance for the best price? Since it is a nationwide coverage seems like a no brainer to get it from a dealer that sell's it for the best price / least amount of profit

thanks!
not really able to answer your question but honestly I recommend DIYing or going to an indie, mainly because Service A and Service B is a glorified oil change + additional checks, items (depending on year and mileage, ie. brake fluid every 2 years, etc.)

Another recommendation is posting this topic in the regional sub-forum as well as your vehicle model's sub-forum for more traffic.