Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler: W209 Distronic Sensor/Grille/Switch and Wood Surround. EXTREMELY RARE!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 07:38 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
Feeler: W209 Distronic Sensor/Grille/Switch and Wood Surround. EXTREMELY RARE!!!!

I'm helping a friend gauge interest on these very, very rare pieces off of a '03 CLK500. Distronic sensor, grille, interior switch, and wood shifter surround (with switch cutout).

These pieces are extremely rare and expensive! The sensor alone, part #203 540 15 17 sells on discount Mercedes parts websites for over $2800!!

Considering that the sensor has a 203 part number, there is a chance this unit will also work with a C, but I cannot guarantee this 100%.

This is the ultimate combination for someone looking to have a fully optioned out car, or to replace the unit from a front-end collision.

I do not know personally whether these pieces are all that is required to add Distronic to your vehicle, but I know Mark Cummins added this option to his son's vehicle, so perhaps maybe he would like to share some more info?

Pickup in Orange County is preferred.