Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 C230 Sport Sedan
FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust

I'm selling a Brabus exhaust system for a Mercedes-Benz W203 C-Class. This Brabus exhaust system looks and sounds great. It has a nice low-tone sound. Brabus makes the best products for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. This Brabus exhaust system was purchased from CEC in West Los Angeles for $1185.34 (I have invoice). The exhaust system has to be installed by a muffler shop due to welding being required because the pipe on the Brabus system being wider than the stock piping. Please note that I replaced the factory Brabus tips that came with this exhaust system due to the Brabus tips being specifically made for the Brabus rear bumper. I replaced the Brabus tips with high quality aftermarket tips that have a great OEM look. The tips sit perfectly tucked with the bumper. The exhaust system has been removed and is ready to be shipped. I'm asking for $575 plus shipping and handling. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Peter at (310) 259-2619 or you can email me at darthr8er@msn.com...Thank You!
Attached Thumbnails FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust-brab4.jpg   FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust-brab2.jpg   FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust-brab5.jpg   FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust-brab6.jpg   FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust-brab3.jpg  

FS: C-Class W203 Brabus Exhaust-brab7.jpg  
Old 03-21-2010, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55 - W209 CLK (gone)
do you have the original brabus tip? i'm interested in that