Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Sold

WTB: w203 C230 Clear headlights (or aftermarket Projectors)/Euro Impact strips, etc..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 Mercedes Benz C240 2002 BMW 330i 1999 Volvo s70
WTB: w203 C230 Clear headlights (or aftermarket Projectors)/Euro Impact strips, etc..

I've been trying to update the look on my pre face-lift C-Class for a while, but have been strapped down on cash. Recently, I had a chance to catch up on my bills and now have a chance to update my car before I get hit with bills once more. If anyone has a set of the newer style clear headlights (or decent aftermarket projectors), updated clear fog lights, euro impact strips, or parting out your car for whatever reason, please -->p.m.<-- me with parts, prices and shipping costs to 79911. You can also message me at marv76vots@yahoo.com.

I also travel often to Tucson, Phoenix, Albuquerque, San Diego, Los Angeles and Las Vegas so I might be able to pick it up in person.

Thanks in advance,
Charles

(update) If you have 05-07 bumpers, side skirts(valence), spoiler, or 18"+ wheels, p.m. me prices. Btw, the color code on my car is 744, so that would make it easier for me to narrow down the parts I'm interested in.
Thanks again.

Last edited by marvel76; 08-26-2010 at 03:40 PM.