Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Selling 2010 AMG Front and Rear Bumper (Set)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 09:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Selling 2010 AMG Front and Rear Bumper (Set)

I want to sell a set of two OEM 2010 AMG bumpers (FRONT and REAR plastic skins). The perfect items if you want to upgrade your ML to the facelifted ML63 AMG style. Both items are original Mercedes Benz/AMG OEM parts.

Q: Why do you want to sell your AMG bumpers?
A: I bought them in the US and I wanted to have them shipped to Germany (my location). But due to the dimensions of these items, my shipping exporter just told me that the price for having them shipped would be around 2,000 USD... I should've looked this up before buying the bumper skins.

Q: Why did you buy them in the US?
A: As not only the ML63, but also the ML550 comes with the AMG bumpers in the US (and ONLY in the US) there are more used bumpers available in the States. By the time I bought mine in the States, there wasn't any AMG facelift bumper available in all Europe. It's a very rare item anyway...

Q: What's the condition of the bumpers?
A: Both bumpers need paint. They do not have any deep scratches or dents and are ready to use.

Q: What parts are included?
A: It's just the two plastic bumper skins. The set does not include the fog lights, meshes, skid plates etc.

Q: Hoch much?
A: I'm not trying to make any money of these. I bought them for 800 USD and I'm selling them for 800 USD (plus shipping). If you order them new at MB then, your dealer will take over 2,000 USD just for these two items.

Q: Where are the items located right now?
A: In Bridgeport, CT
Attached Thumbnails Selling 2010 AMG Front and Rear Bumper (Set)-2010_amg_bumpers_front_and_rear.jpg  

Last edited by Sharkster; 11-04-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:29 PM

2014 ML350 BlueTec.
Question I would be interested.........

in the rear bumper, but I have a hitch and the rear bumper has a cut-out for that section, I can't say for cerain from the picture, if this has a hitch. Thanks..
Old 11-05-2011, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
2k for shipping??? what a ripoff, should have tried another shipping company, I mean you could ship a entire ML for that price.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:34 PM

Mercedes
Originally Posted by C-rod
in the rear bumper, but I have a hitch and the rear bumper has a cut-out for that section, I can't say for cerain from the picture, if this has a hitch. Thanks..
The items are the same as shown on the pictures, but the pictures are just put up for reference purposes (i.e. to demonstrate what parts I want to sell). They do not show the actual item (as it's wrapped up right now, you don't see much of it).

About the hitch: As mentioned in my post above, I will only sell the bumpers itself. The cut-out for the hitch is in the skid-plate, which would need to be purchased separately.

Originally Posted by AMGC60-3
2k for shipping??? what a ripoff, should have tried another shipping company, I mean you could ship a entire ML for that price.
Yea, I know. It's simply unbelievable. The shipping exporter is: Bongo US inc. or BongoUS, http://www.bongous.com. I feel terribly ripped off. Definitely picked the wrong company.

Last edited by Sharkster; 11-05-2011 at 08:37 PM.