Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

F/S Used Maybach parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 12:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C43 AMG
F/S Used Maybach parts

Yeah i just wanted to let to whonever needs to fix their Maybach from 2004-2009, from minor to moderate front end collision, I have a few parts that are in mint condition, like 90% flawless. I have
2 front bumpers, 1 complete as you would .buy from the dealer without foglamps, chrome moldings or grilles. The other is just the bumper cover with reinforcements.
I have 1 pair of headlamps and 2 extra left side lamps. They retail at about $4000 and are practically nothing wrong with but a corner scratch or chips that would not affect the lamps in any.
And lastly I have a clean used hood in blue, it was a singers car and he dented the corner where the radiator grille would mount and had it replaced. It was repaired at factory standards since the insurance suggested we save it and one day might use it for another Maybach. So that's pretty much it. As for a radiator grille, I don't have one of those since believe it or not, the grille costs $12,500. Yeah twevle thousand dollars and five hundred. So it would be really hard coming on one with any imperfections. So if anyone around the earth needs them, I got them and willing to ship, though I do not know how much it would cost..