Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: R129 Panoramic Roof in Smoke Silver color EXCELLENT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Escalade / 1998 SL500
FS: R129 Panoramic Roof in Smoke Silver color EXCELLENT

Hello everyone. I have not been on MBWorld in a long time, but recently acquired an SL500 with a pano roof. I typically run with the soft top so I really don't have much of a use for the Pano roof. I have checked the top out thoroughly and it is in excellent overall condition with NO RUST which is apparently common on the undersides of these tops. Paint appears to be original. There are NO VIN etchings on the windows. It also includes the interior sun shades FULLY in tact and functional. All of the wiring is present and I removed the top for inspection when I was looking at the car and making sure the cloth top worked properly. In fact the only defect I noted on the entire top is one small door ding on the righthand pillar. I would imagine a good PDR technician can get this out.

Price is $3000.00 and fairly firm or excellent hard top trade and 2300. PM Me for further details or to schedule a time to see the top. Top can be picked up in Wichita, KS or you can have a shipping company pick it up from me at your expense. Depending on distance and schedule, I may be willing to meet halfway or as I am occasionally in Saint Louis, meet there. Thanks!

Below: Aforementioned "door ding". This is really the only defect I could find on the top.

Last edited by Playdrv4me; 03-15-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 Mercedes SL500
Hi
I own a 99 Smoked Silver SL500
Interested in swapping hardtops with you if you still have.
Let me know
Peter
pmarch2000@aol.com
or 516-695-4722