Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

4-SALE C63 AMG Headlamps and Other Stuff...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 AMG and 2002 Ford Explorer Sport
4-SALE C63 AMG Headlamps and Other Stuff...

Howdy to all you MB folk out there. I finally sold the Forgestar wheels and Michelin tires to a very nice buyer in Puerto Rico.

So I am now down to a few parts left from my W204 C63. I have the following parts and will consider all offers. So without further ado...

I pair of LIKE NEW front halogen headlamp assemblies. These are the OEM units that came off my car at 4000 miles. They are immaculate and have absolutely no damage at all.

I have a LIKE NEW CoverCraft NOAH car cover that has never been used outside. In fact it only has a handful of uses inside my garage. It is gray and in immaculate condition.

I have a set of all four HUSKY WeatherBeater floor mats. The rears have seen no use, while the fronts, well, yes they have but are in very nice condition.

With the purchase of these items I will also include a Schuco Concept Black Limited Edition 1000 black C63 AMG scale model in its case. I will also include a Mercedes Benz head sock (NEW and never used) from the Mercedes Driving School as well as a Brand New with tags white AMG Drivers Academy cap.

I'm just trying to throw in some incentives as I will be relocating after the first of the year and don't really want to transport the bigger items. If anyone is interested please drop me a line at

howster01@yahoo.com. I don't check this site and just wanted to see if anyone wanted to make a deal before I gave them to a homeless person.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,

Howie
Attached Thumbnails 4-SALE C63 AMG Headlamps and Other Stuff...-mb01.jpg   4-SALE C63 AMG Headlamps and Other Stuff...-mb02.jpg   4-SALE C63 AMG Headlamps and Other Stuff...-mb03.jpg  
Attached Images