Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB:w212 parts: Carbon lip, rear splitters, e63 Bumper Cover, Spoiler

Old 05-23-2017, 06:12 PM

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
2010 E550 4Matic Sport P2
WTB:w212 parts: Carbon lip, rear splitters, e63 Bumper Cover, Spoiler

I'm looking for a few more cosmetic upgrades for my car.

1.) Carbon Fiber Front Lip (I have a w212 (model year 2010) with Sport Appearance package)
2.) Carbon Fiber rear splitters (accents for the bottom of the rear fenders)
3.) Taller Carbon Fiber rear spoiler
4.) e63 look front bumper cover + Lip
5.) Driver's side rocker trim. Bonus if black.

Last edited by Abrown3mtg; 06-01-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mb
https://twitter.com/wenzhoukadean
Old 05-28-2017, 01:02 AM
Banned

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts
2017 W222 AMG S63 Sedan.
I got this brand new, never mounted Renntech style truck spoiler for the W212 platform for sale:

W212 KW Has kit

Last edited by AMGNEEDSPEED; 05-30-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 72 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
just so you know the one spoiler your selling and the one you posted a picture on the Renntech car Is NOT the same... you might want to clarify that
Old 05-28-2017, 04:48 PM
Banned

2017 W222 AMG S63 Sedan.
FYI. The Renntech trunk spoiler on the 2014+ E63 from Renntech website is the same one I am selling. All 2010-2016 AMG E63 has the same trunk that can use the Renntech trunk spoiler. No difference whatsoever. Thanks.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:08 PM
Banned

2017 W222 AMG S63 Sedan.
Originally Posted by berti_00
just so you know the one spoiler your selling and the one you posted a picture on the Renntech car Is NOT the same... you might want to clarify that
FYI. As Renntech stated, this Renntech style trunk spoiler is for the 2010-2016 AMG E63.

https://www.renntechmercedes.com/index.php/products/mb/e-class/e-212-2014-present/e63-amg-biturbo-4matic/e_212_carbon_fiber_spoiler_sedan-detail
Old 05-28-2017, 07:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 amg
I have a OEM Carbon Fiber Diffuser for E63.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:33 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes-AMG
Just to clarify, the spoiler shown in the personal pictures is not an authentic RENNtech spoiler. This is a blatant copy of our design. The copied part shows many noticeable differences which include; much thicker and inconsistent outer edges, solid part as opposed to laminate thickness 100% carbon fiber, different tape flanges/tape application, and other details.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

2017 W222 AMG S63 Sedan.
Originally Posted by RENNtechHQ
Just to clarify, the spoiler shown in the personal pictures is not an authentic RENNtech spoiler. This is a blatant copy of our design. The copied part shows many noticeable differences which include; much thicker and inconsistent outer edges, solid part as opposed to laminate thickness 100% carbon fiber, different tape flanges/tape application, and other details.
Not sure how you can say it is a copy of your design. Is your trunk spoiler patented with a patented design number so no one can copy? If so why are their manufactures making and selling online them online. Post your patented design number that is registered with the patented office to clearlify.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes-AMG
Originally Posted by AMGNEEDSPEED
Not sure how you can say it is a copy of your design. Is your trunk spoiler patented with a patented design number so no one can copy? If so why are their manufactures making and selling online them online. Post your patented design number that is registered with the patented office to clearlify.
First of all, this thread is getting a bit off topic from the OP.
However, what we were trying to point out is that the advertised part is not an authentic RENNtech carbon fiber part. Especially since one of our official pictures is shown in the same post.
This could be misleading for people that are not familiar with the parts
This is a copy of our design, intended to look like a RENNtech decklid spoiler and we would like to make it clear that our companies name and brand is not associated with a part that is not in fact our own.
Unfortunately there are companies out there that try to benefit from others hard work in R&D and investments. Whether the part has a patent or not is a separate issue and discussion.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:48 PM
Banned

2017 W222 AMG S63 Sedan.
Originally Posted by RENNtechHQ
First of all, this thread is getting a bit off topic from the OP.
However, what we were trying to point out is that the advertised part is not an authentic RENNtech carbon fiber part. Especially since one of our official pictures is shown in the same post.
This could be misleading for people that are not familiar with the parts
This is a copy of our design, intended to look like a RENNtech decklid spoiler and we would like to make it clear that our companies name and brand is not associated with a part that is not in fact our own.
Unfortunately there are companies out there that try to benefit from others hard work in R&D and investments. Whether the part has a patent or not is a separate issue and discussion.
I have removed the photo and only post photo of my car with the truck spoiler that I have for sale. If you can provide a Cad or photo comparison of what you think is a real or copy truck spoiler, people would be able to judge themselves. Anyone can put a name on a product and say they design and manufacture it, but without real world comparison with diamention and not go off a photo and say one is real and one is copy, it's just all talk.

If you say you take some much time for R&D and development, why isn't there a patent because if a product as you said take so much time and money to develop and you own the design, there is a patent or anyone can make and sell a none patented product.