Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: Headlamp Washer Nozzles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 01:05 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 C230WZ SS Capri Blue/Ash
WTB: Headlamp Washer Nozzles

Hey Everyone,

Looking to fix a few minor items on my 2005 W203 C230 SS and was looking for the following.

My C-Class has the Bi-Xenons with the headlamp washers. A while ago, I noticed that the spray coming out of one of them wasn't a full spray, but rather a gurgle. Closer inspection revealed that one of the 2 nozzles is missing. It looks like it might have popped off due to the washer jet pressure. Seems like the housing holding these nozzles can crack, making the nozzle susceptible to popping off.

Of course, you can't just get the nozzles, but need to buy the whole headlamp washer cylinder (Part #: 2038600547).

Wondering if anyone has these nozzles for sale. These may be similar across all of the MB car line, but I'm not sure.

I included some pics, including one I found online that is missing one of the nozzles like mine is.

Thank you all,
Cintoman
Attached Thumbnails WTB: Headlamp Washer Nozzles-headlamp-washer-nozzle-01marked.jpg   WTB: Headlamp Washer Nozzles-headlamp-washer-nozzle-02.jpg   WTB: Headlamp Washer Nozzles-headlamp-washer-nozzle-03-cracked-missing.jpg