Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 MB C63 AMG
New Sponsor Introduction: Serious Autosport

Hi Everyone,
As new sponsors of MBworld we wanted to introduce ourselves and our company. I am Evan Kozak and our other representative is Andy Bryant (Username: SeriousAndy). Our shop is located in West Palm Beach, Florida at the largest intersection, Palm Beach Lakes and Okeechobee (for you locals). We basically gutted the building we are in and built it from the ground up to suit our needs and I must say it is quite an amazing shop! Our showroom features an entire wall of wheels including Modualre Forged, Deluxe Design, Nutek, HRE, Alloy Technic, COR Wheels, Vossen, ISS Forged, Volk, and more. Serious Autosport is the exclusive FL distributor for Modulare Forged Wheels, Deluxe Design Wheels, Digital Design Audio, a K&N Master Distributor and we are Procharger’s newest authorized dealer and installer in South Florida! We also feature one or two of our project cars in the showroom daily and plenty of other products so you can see what we are all about. We have a nice customer lounge with 50” plasma and some of the most comfortable couches out there! More importantly our air-conditioned shop has been dubbed “The Operating Room” due to the extremely clean white walls, floors, and ceiling. Our equipment and machines are brand new and top of the line built to handle all the projects you have in mind. We offer a variety of services from basic tire mounting/balancing to full blown forced induction installations and pride ourselves on doing things the right way, for the right price! With a low labor rate of only $85/hr we are very competitive with our pricing to ensure that our customers do not pay too much for great quality work. We carry numerous product lines and if you do not see it on our site, just ask and we will get it!

Enough blabbing about how great we are . I would love to have some MBworld members stop in, check us out and do the talking for us. You will not be disappointed in any way! We don’t do too much with online sales so we can focus on our local customers and providing the absolute best customer service possible, however, we will run specials and blowouts from time to time!

Directions and more information can be found on our website at: www.seriousautosport.com
Here are some photos of our shop:

Here are some photos of our “shop” vehicles:
2009 C63 AMG (Evosport Stage 1 ECU, Nutek 19” Wheels, H&R Springs, Eurotech Carbon Lip, Diffuser and Trunk Spoiler)

2006 BMW E46 w/ HPF Stage 2.5 (800HP), COR Forged Wheels and Much More

2008 Corvette Z06 w/ Procharger (750HP), Modulare Forged Wheels and More

Best Regards,
Evan Kozak & The Serious Autosport Team
Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 MB C63 AMG
For all the locals there are 2 great events coming up!!

The first being the Barrett Jackson Auction! Starts next week April 1st! If you have never been I highly suggest it as its a blast! Serious Autosport will have a tent directly next to the outside staging lanes (just before the cars enter the main building)! Come see us there!

The second is our 1 year anniversary party!! March 16th marked our first successful year in business and we are throwing a bash to celebrate!! Check out the event flyer below and I hope to see everyone here!! If you are interested in being in the car show or dynoing your car please email me asap to reserve a spot!!

Evan
Old 01-02-2012, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
c350coupe, Gencoupe R-spec
hi evan
Old 01-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 79 Likes on 77 Posts
AMG
Welcome Evan!