Notices

Anyone have an OE set of W203 headlights they can borrow out?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 09:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Correction, Drove An '05 C230 Kompressor SS
Anyone have an OE set of W203 headlights they can borrow out?

So OK fellow MBers, here's the deal..........
My name is Jeff and I live in Downtown Tampa, Fl.

I'm wanting to do an HID Projector Retrofit using my OE Housings, a set of Lexus RX-AFS / TSX-R lens projectors, and resurface the lenses at the same time.
My W203 is my only DD so I can't really have it down without headlights, and I'm trying to stick to a budget here.

I've done over 20 retrofits in the last 6 years (mostly Honda's and V-dubs) and they usually take me a good 2 to 3 days to construct, level, seal up, and reinstall.

The reason for this post.......... I'm looking to borrow a set of OE housings for at max two weeks, and install them in my car while I build the retrofit using my Stock set.

I don't really have an extra $200+ to purchase another set of housings, Then have the Hassle of reselling them a couple of weeks later.
I'm willing to put up collateral so you know you'll get your housings back, and I'm also willing to pay a rental fee that we can talk about in detail.

I have hundreds of Online vouches and can scrape up dozens of personal approvals, All at 100%!!!!
So if you have a set of Depo Projectors on your W203 and have a set of usable condition stock headlights laying around (Clear or Frosted doesn't matter),....... Wanna make some quick and easy money?

Please Lemme Know ASAP

Thanks in Advance!!!
-Jeff