Notices

*Orlando Fl Cars and Cafe 7-28-12*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 01:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*Orlando Fl Cars and Cafe 7-28-12*

I'm excited and proud to announce that the new "Official" location for Cars and Cafe is Mech Tech Institute ! 8620 S Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32809. I will be updating the OAC website soon, but in the meantime be sure to inform everyone that has been a supporter of Cars and Cafe. Thanks!

CnC will continue to be on the last saturday of the month, (9am to 12pm) unless an announcement is made through facebook or orlandoautomotiveclub.com Please continue to check in as I will continue to update with additional details regarding the move. Due to the excellent location, there will be in store a lot of "cool new attractions"! *staytuned

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 07-25-2012, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all Cars and Cafe supporters, the obvious is that we have moved to a new location and on this initial CnC MTI Orlando (Official) is having an open house which will start during the last hour of CnC. Here are the factual components for this Saturday. CnC as always will start at 9am and end at 12pm.(getting there early will help me with the minor logistical challenges) The open house is scheduled from 11am to 4pm. This in itself should alleviate the concerns regarding the influx of cars that will not be part of CnC. They will be directed to a different lot. I have been in contact with MTI officials and furthermore have visited the location to have in place a well thought out game plan so that everyone can experience the usual. I ask everyone that is attending to be patient and cordial. The transition itself brings lots of challenges but challenges I myself am willing to take on so that all you supporters continue to experience a "great time" at OAC Cars and Cafe. Thank you.