Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 12:12 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG
Summer Promo | Velos Designwerks C63 Performance Software SOUTH FL. SPECIAL

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone here for their support through the life of the W204 C63 and we look forward to offering more for the new owners picking these up late in their life and those getting their hands on pre-owned vehicles. Haven't been spending enough time here on the forum and many of you getting reflashes / updates have been extremely patient with us and I want to thank you guys. Good news is we now have options already available for the new W205 as well. I have also been lucky enough to talk to many of you here, some after hours and in some cases i've ran into some of you who recognized us in an airport terminal. Again the support is much appreciated.

With that said, we're going to run a Summer promo here to see if we can get everyone on the fence to jump on board SPECIAL DEALS AND PRICING TO OUR LOCAL CUSTOMERS. Details are below and also a few things you want to do before getting the software.

- Take the car to dealer for any updates, check to see if you have had coils packs, injectors, or spark plugs replaced. If you have you are good to go. If not it does not hurt to try and take the car in and get this done prior to getting software.

Advantages:

Access to Multiple tunes (ie factory file)
No need to remove ECU
Quick Turnaround
Ease of upgrade down the road if needed
Improved Shifting
Crisper, Quicker Shifting
Improved Throttle Response
Increased Gains in Mid RPM Range
Improved Gas Mileage
Refined A/F ratio
Increased Rev Limiter
Top Speed Removal (Off road use only)
Refined Driveabiltiy
Improved Part Throttle Response

Our performance software will add peak gains of roughly 57Hp and 27 lb ft of torque.

For best pricing please email directly to kenny@velosdesignwerks.com or contact us via PM / Phone 7864016520
Old 06-09-2015, 10:49 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
All PMs replied.

Guys, Make sure to call ahead before coming over so we can schedule your car in and also make sure to mention you're from MBworld. Thanks.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:43 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Just wanted to thank everyone that came over this week. Happy you're all enjoying the car. All those other still thinking about if you have any questions give me a call 786 401-6520
Old 06-15-2015, 12:34 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG

Another C63 getting tuned this Monday morning. Call me 786-401-6520 to set up your appointment. Ask about special pricing for south Florida members.
Old 06-23-2015, 10:03 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
All Pms have been replied. Remember the most efficient way to get a hold of me is via our office phone 786-401-6520.
Old 06-25-2015, 09:57 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
All Pms replied. The top speed limiter removal is offered as a off-road option.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:29 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Dear South Florida Members,

A big thanks to everyone that has come by the shop these past few weeks, some of you as far as Orlando have made the trip to have you C tuned in house, the support is much appreciated. We enjoy getting to know all of you and having good old car talk with enthusiasts like you. We will extend our promo for a little longer to make sure none of you miss out. Hope you have a pleasant weekend and if you need to reach me over the weekend or any day after hours feel free to text me or call me at 919-391-6375.