Notices

East Central Florida Dealer / Indy Shop Recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 11:13 AM

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts
2024 GLS 580, 2022 Sprinter-based Winnebago View 24D
East Central Florida Dealer / Indy Shop Recommendations

I'm currently using MB of Melbourne, and my service experience so far has been hit-and-miss. I hope it goes more smoothly going forward, but I'm looking for backup options if it doesn't.

I have looked at MB of South Orlando by Mall of Millenia since that's the closest dealer that works with mbparts.mbusa.com, but their service reviews are nightmarish, and my experience dealing with their Parts department so far has been poor.

Does anyone have any other recommendations? (Tampa and South FL are too far for me to go for regular service)
Old 05-04-2024, 11:19 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
SL500
You might try Jerry's MB Service in Oviedo (near University of Central Florida). I haven't used them yet but I've been to their shop and talked to them and they've always been very helpful and the shop is very clean and neat. MB is the only thing that they work on. (407) 366-6499.

Coming from Melbourne take I-95 north to Highway 520 (north west) to Highway 50 (west). When you get to Bithlo turn right on South Tanner Rd (actually a bit past Bithlo). Take that to the end and turn left onto Lake Picket Road. Go about 1/4 mile and turn right at the traffic light onto East Tanner Rd. Follow that for about a mile and turn left at the traffic light at McCullough Road. Take that west about a mile and half (two lights but soon to be three) and turn right at Alafaya Trail. That will take you around the heavy traffic on Highway 50 in east Orlando and the chaos in front of UCF. (McCullough is the north boundary of UCF so you will get some traffic but you'll miss the worst of it.) Take Alafaya for less than a mile and turn left on Iron Bridge Road and then take the first street to the left and they're a short distance down on the right hand side just before the road turns right. You can't miss them. Jerry is the owner and Paul is the guy that is usually out front.

Last edited by FL SL500; 05-04-2024 at 11:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Splaktar (05-05-2024)
Old 05-06-2024, 02:01 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
SL500
A quick update. I drove by there this morning and the road off of Alafaya Trail is now called Econ River Place instead of Iron Bridge Road and the street that Jerry's is on is Econ Circle. Jerry's is only open Tuesday to Friday.

Let me know if you take your car in there and what you think of them. I'm supposed to take my SL in to be checked over when they have an opening.
The following users liked this post:
Splaktar (05-06-2024)
Old 05-23-2024, 10:40 AM

Received 186 Likes on 138 Posts
W212 E63S Wagon - GSL580 - E63 - E350 - C300
If you are willing to drive...Tucker MotorSports in Ocala...stellar - oh, and it is a freaking car show of race Porsche in the building.