Notices
G-Class (W460, W461, W463) 1980-Present: 290 GD, 290 GDT, 300 GD, 350 GD, 500 GE, G 250, G 300, G 300 DT, G 320, G 500, G55 AMG

2019 G550 AND G63 PRICE?

 
Old 12-02-2018, 09:21 PM
  #501  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 84
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Mercedes C32
It is still nice to have this forum to talk about it, there is no other way to know. There was a recent AMG event for dealers this week and they drove the G63, MB increased advertisement of the car through social media as well, the car is coming soon but this has been frustrating knowing that my car has been in VPC for 3 months.
I am still happy that I traded in my 2015 G63 1 year ago, would have lost 30k if I kept since value dropped and the car would have been 4 yrs old next year.
medtner is offline  
Old 12-02-2018, 09:53 PM
  #502  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 30
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by amg_ghost View Post


what I absolutely dread is the amount of BS they have to say. Itís always one month next month, at least in the USA they say first quarter of 2019, meaning Jan most likely. In Canada? No official release they blame all their delays on certification and blame transport Canada on being slow to release the holds. But in my head if they know for a fact that this is only going to be released in January why the f not just tell the customer I had to reschedule 2 trips because I was going on the word of my dealership. Iím beyond frustrated and not because Iím obnoxious and want my car now, but because when people set your expectations for something and you plan your life accordingly and it changes it just sucks
I totally agree with you man. If it werenít for the G63 and the tax write off Associated for my business I wouldíve pulled the plug on Mercedes Benz a long time ago. Really are pathetic showing.
Jiggs1000 is offline  
Old 12-10-2018, 07:45 PM
  #503  
Senior Member
 
Tjandegi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 257
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
SLS AMG, R8 4.2, Shelby GT350
Has anyone placed an order for the G63 with the exclusive interior package plus (418) and got the all black leather steering wheel (VL9)? My SA was configuring my build and said the all leather steering wheel wasn't an option with the exclusive interior package plus so I'm likely going to get the leather/dinamica steering wheel. Seems strange though and I'd prefer the all leather version.
Tjandegi is offline  
Old 12-10-2018, 08:15 PM
  #504  
Member
 
efathalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
2016 S63 SOLD / GLS450 / G550 4x4 / 2019 G63 E1 SOLD / 2019 S63 COUPE
I believe it can be ordered, that's a screenshot from the Canadian site.

https://www.mercedes-amg.com/en/get-...figurator.html




​​​​​​​
efathalla is offline  
Old 12-10-2018, 08:46 PM
  #505  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2019 G550
Thsnk you but but it just takes you to the main page. Did you see something about the brush guard?


Originally Posted by efathalla View Post
I believe it can be ordered, that's a screenshot from the Canadian site.

https://www.mercedes-amg.com/en/get-...figurator.html



GC25 is offline  
Old 12-10-2018, 08:52 PM
  #506  
Member
 
efathalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
2016 S63 SOLD / GLS450 / G550 4x4 / 2019 G63 E1 SOLD / 2019 S63 COUPE
Originally Posted by Tjandegi View Post
Has anyone placed an order for the G63 with the exclusive interior package plus (418) and got the all black leather steering wheel (VL9)? My SA was configuring my build and said the all leather steering wheel wasn't an option with the exclusive interior package plus so I'm likely going to get the leather/dinamica steering wheel. Seems strange though and I'd prefer the all leather version.
Originally Posted by GC25 View Post
Thsnk you but but it just takes you to the main page. Did you see something about the brush guard?

Scroll down then select the country that you want to configure your car in and enjoy:

That link for the Canadian site which is very close to the US besides the prices:
https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/vehi...ld/g-class/suv


Scroll down then select the country that you want to configure your car in and enjoy:

That link for the Canadian site which is very close to the US besides the prices:
https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/vehi...ld/g-class/suv



efathalla is offline  
Old 12-10-2018, 11:24 PM
  #507  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 84
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Mercedes C32
thank you for sharing
USA site is still showing old body style with old price!
medtner is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 12:59 AM
  #508  
Senior Member
 
Tjandegi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 257
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
SLS AMG, R8 4.2, Shelby GT350
Originally Posted by efathalla
I believe it can be ordered, that's a screenshot from the Canadian site.

https://www.mercedes-amg.com/en/get-...figurator.html




​​​​​​​
Thank you for the Canadian link. I've been using the German site and translating everything but this makes it a lot easier. I think the reason he said it wasn't available was because there was no box to check for it as it's the standard wheel. I definitely prefer the all leather so glad it's possible.

Last edited by Tjandegi; 12-11-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Tjandegi is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 08:20 AM
  #509  
Member
 
efathalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
2016 S63 SOLD / GLS450 / G550 4x4 / 2019 G63 E1 SOLD / 2019 S63 COUPE
Originally Posted by medtner View Post
thank you for sharing
USA site is still showing old body style with old price!
My pleasure, happy to share, I have been going crazy over the last few months.
I'm sure that's not available on the US site due to the release date.
efathalla is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 12:16 AM
  #510  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 65
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ML 63
Originally Posted by efathalla View Post
My pleasure, happy to share, I have been going crazy over the last few months.
I'm sure that's not available on the US site due to the release date.
Crazy how much cheaper the G63 is in Canada then the US...They are selling in Canada for $167,000 in CDN dollars, $124,500 in US (if you purchased the truck in Canada with US dollars). I donít believe the US pricing for G63 will be anywhere close to the $125 k US.
spyderman is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 10:42 AM
  #511  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 122
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2016 E63S
Originally Posted by spyderman View Post


Crazy how much cheaper the G63 is in Canada then the US...They are selling in Canada for $167,000 in CDN dollars, $124,500 in US (if you purchased the truck in Canada with US dollars). I don’t believe the US pricing for G63 will be anywhere close to the $125 k US.
Remember you have to pay duty bringing it down to the US (however I'm not sure what the rate of duty is importing to the US), but considering every single dealer I've spoken to in the west coast has a 3-4 year wait for the G63 it would be impossible to get one. A friend who does sales at a MB dealer in BC has roughly 75 people on his waitlist for G63s waiting for someone to drop their order. They sold out faster then concert tickets in Canada.
marcolarco52 is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 12:55 PM
  #512  
Senior Member
 
Tjandegi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 257
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
SLS AMG, R8 4.2, Shelby GT350
Originally Posted by marcolarco52
Remember you have to pay duty bringing it down to the US (however I'm not sure what the rate of duty is importing to the US), but considering every single dealer I've spoken to in the west coast has a 3-4 year wait for the G63 it would be impossible to get one. A friend who does sales at a MB dealer in BC has roughly 75 people on his waitlist for G63s waiting for someone to drop their order. They sold out faster then concert tickets in Canada.
I'm not sure how many of these people on the waitlist will actually be a buyer though. Lots of things change and there's already been people at my particular dealer passing.
Tjandegi is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 01:18 PM
  #513  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 122
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2016 E63S
Originally Posted by Tjandegi View Post
I'm not sure how many of these people on the waitlist will actually be a buyer though. Lots of things change and there's already been people at my particular dealer passing.
This is true, I have seen the list for the most part over 20 people have given them a $2,500 (refundable) deposit, and it states what type of vehicle they will be trading and majority have a g63 already to trade or a 550 so a lot seem to be serious. Market up in Canada is very strong for these trucks as we don't get as many as the US.
marcolarco52 is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 03:16 PM
  #514  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 415
Liked 58 Times in 44 Posts
Currently: 2016 GLE63 SUV, Before: 2013 G550 (w463), Range Rover Sport, 1984 CJ7
Is it odd you can not add the 22" wheel in black AND the AMG Night Package? If you select the AMG N. P. you can only select 21" wheels.
I'd like to order the Night package with those 22-inch AMG cross-spoke, in black. I have them on my GLE63 (non-coupe) and love them.
Will this change for the US market?

johnnyderm is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 03:49 PM
  #515  
Member
 
efathalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
2016 S63 SOLD / GLS450 / G550 4x4 / 2019 G63 E1 SOLD / 2019 S63 COUPE
Originally Posted by johnnyderm View Post
Is it odd you can not add the 22" wheel in black AND the AMG Night Package? If you select the AMG N. P. you can only select 21" wheels.
I'd like to order the Night package with those 22-inch AMG cross-spoke, in black. I have them on my GLE63 (non-coupe) and love them.
Will this change for the US market?
It's really odd, but it's totally different for the US market, the total opposite.
Check the attached ordering guide, the same way we like it.


efathalla is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 03:54 PM
  #516  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 415
Liked 58 Times in 44 Posts
Currently: 2016 GLE63 SUV, Before: 2013 G550 (w463), Range Rover Sport, 1984 CJ7
Thanks - I might be the odd ball I do not plan on getting the stitched seats. I prefer the more simple options in black or even black with the red accents. Ill opt for the comfort package separately PA9.

Well that is if I can fit car seats in the back for my twin boys... at all.
johnnyderm is offline  
Old 12-14-2018, 04:34 AM
  #517  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 65
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ML 63
I ordered the night package with the 22 inch AMG cross spoke in black...for some reason the online construction won’t allow both. My dealer confirmed the two packages have been added to my build and I should be getting the truck in the next 2~4 weeks depending when CANADA customs realises the G63.

Hoping to get it for Christmas... not holding my breath.��
spyderman is offline  
Old 12-14-2018, 06:24 AM
  #518  
Member
 
efathalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
2016 S63 SOLD / GLS450 / G550 4x4 / 2019 G63 E1 SOLD / 2019 S63 COUPE
Originally Posted by johnnyderm View Post
Thanks - I might be the odd ball I do not plan on getting the stitched seats. I prefer the more simple options in black or even black with the red accents. Ill opt for the comfort package separately PA9.

Well that is if I can fit car seats in the back for my twin boys... at all.
Enough room to fit the car seats in the back, not like the old one, there's enough room even when the front seats are pushed all way back.
efathalla is offline  
The following users liked this post: efathalla
johnnyderm (12-14-2018)
Old 02-05-2019, 09:11 PM
  #519  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Anyone have their G63 in hand? They were released from port within the last few days and my dealer delivered the first one today.
TX_XC_88 is offline  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: 2019 G550 AND G63 PRICE?


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: