G Class (W460, W461, W463) Produced 1980-2018: 290 GD, 290 GDT, 300 GD, 350 GD, 500 GE, G250, G300, G300 DT, G320, G500, G550, G55 AMG, G63 AMG

posting here as many of us G folks rarely look at the classifieds...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2023, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 279 Likes on 202 Posts
Built 2008 G55 & one big 80 Series LandCruiser !
posting here as many of us G folks rarely look at the classifieds...

I'm testing the waters.... finding my travel and work are not allowing me to use our G for what I've built her for so far...hoping that may change, but also picking up a more client friendly work truck and recently picked up a lightly used E63 wagon for the wife's DD....

So here's the quick overview:

picked it up with 92k or so on it - two owners according to the Carfax. Southern truck with almost no rust and immaculate interior. (the PO replaced the headliner with Alcantra). When we bought it a limp mode light came on within the first week or so, and so it was sent to Adam and Dave at Eurocharged ATX for a full baseline of the engine, and what turned out to be a needed tranny rebuild - done by Southern Hotrod, built for up to 800hp. The motor was gone thru and almost all hoses, belts and filters replaced and full service. The Supercharger was rebuilt with new seals and nose cone and upgraded pulley, and EC tune. New rear pads and front rotors, pads and calipers - plus brake booster. Starter replaced while in there...batteries are both new just prior to purchase - 1 year old.

It's been flawless for the past 15-18k and pulls like a train with crisp shift.

Upgrades to suspension and exterior are overland centric - with a full 4" lift and armour etc:

4" JWO springs
Koni Raid Adj shocks w/ Eurowise(EW) extensions
EW front and rear Panhards
OME front control relay rods and new ties rod ends
EW 4" lift front control arms
EW Double Cardan driveshaft and related notched frame brace
EW drop swaybar brackets
EW custom Exhaust ( mid-level tone)
EW rear lower shock mount protection
five Alpha Grenade 18x9 et 25 rims / 325/65/18 (35" +)Toyo AT 3's with roughly 6k on them
30mm H & R wheel spacers

AFN front winch bumper w/ Alum skid plate
Warn VR1200XS winch
three Baja Design(BD) LP6's (replaced the ones in old pics)
(pending BD squads and S2's in AFN lower light panel - waiting on waterjetted plate)
AFN rear bumper w/ spare tire swingaway (allows for full sized tire)
Gobi rook rack and ladder

Only know issue is the blown/ ripped subwoofer - removed pending replacement

lift and suspension are fully dialed and ride quality and handling are excellent - no ESP or braking issues. I've run it from Texas to VA and would have no issues running across the country - or taking it to Ouray to wheel and running home.... it's been bulletproof and exceeded expectations so far...

Looking for the right home for her, not just a sale - lucky enough not to need to sell.
Like many of my past landcruiser builds (40-200's ) I'd love to know the next owner is using her as designed, not as a mall crawler....

Vehicle currently is in VA for next few weeks, then I have a week in Maine/ Quebec planned in early June and then will return her to TX.... current Mileage is 108k roughly and will likely add 4-5 k before she's back to TX.

happy to chat about her and get detailed pics over etc... PM me for email/cell #

Would consider a 460, wolf or similar..... in partial trade.ATTACHMENTS