Anyone have a Zen Wood Steering Wheel?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2021, 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 462 Likes on 377 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
Anyone have a Zen Wood Steering Wheel?

If you do can you post a pic here? We ordered a G550 with one but when it arrived last July it was gray and did not match the rest of the wood trim, and ever since they have been trying to get us one to match. They brought 4 to our house tonight and none matched so it would be nice to see if someone has the correct one. We did see a 2020 G550 in person before we ordered our, which was bought by a member here, and I saw a 2021 G550 online that was delivered to a dealer in Miami but it would be nice to see what others have. The first pic shows a proper one and the second pic is in ours, which is gray.

Old Today, 06:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W463 G400d
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
If you do can you post a pic here? We ordered a G550 with one but when it arrived last July it was gray and did not match the rest of the wood trim, and ever since they have been trying to get us one to match. They brought 4 to our house tonight and none matched so it would be nice to see if someone has the correct one. We did see a 2020 G550 in person before we ordered our, which was bought by a member here, and I saw a 2021 G550 online that was delivered to a dealer in Miami but it would be nice to see what others have. The first pic shows a proper one and the second pic is in ours, which is gray.

Hi Bobz,

I have been searching for light sen wood steering for my G400d for a long time. May i know the part number of your steering wheel.

Many thanks
Old Today, 08:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 462 Likes on 377 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
From what I know they are not making them anymore; however, they may have them in stock. This is all I had in my records: VK7 G Manufaktur Wood/Leather Steering Wheel Light Brown Zen
Old Today, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W463 G400d
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
From what I know they are not making them anymore; however, they may have them in stock. This is all I had in my records: VK7 G Manufaktur Wood/Leather Steering Wheel Light Brown Zen
Thanks a lot for this Bob