G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

G63 - How to delete Sirius / XM Preset

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G550
G63 - How to delete Sirius / XM Preset

Hey guys, I have a 2021 G63. I have been trying for too long at this point to figure out how to remove presets for sirius/XM. For some reason the system will let you set the same channel as a preset as many times as you want which obviously messes up the order when you are trying to scroll through. Can anyone tell me how to do this? The manual for the vehicle does not have accurate instructions. Thanks
Old 12-11-2022, 09:35 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
G 550
Go to you favorites channel list in the Sirius XM menu. You should have the channel list on the right hand side and you can scroll up/down and change channels. This isn't super intuitive to remove them and there is no menu readily available to do this but did this just earlier today..

With the channel you want to delete, scroll LEFT of a channel highlighted (I used the steering wheel pads), it'll pop up the menu that allows you to remove the channel from favorites. If you need me to get screen shots, I can do that tomorrow but hope this helps.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
G63
Originally Posted by JDNEPA
Go to you favorites channel list in the Sirius XM menu. You should have the channel list on the right hand side and you can scroll up/down and change channels. This isn't super intuitive to remove them and there is no menu readily available to do this but did this just earlier today..

With the channel you want to delete, scroll LEFT of a channel highlighted (I used the steering wheel pads), it'll pop up the menu that allows you to remove the channel from favorites. If you need me to get screen shots, I can do that tomorrow but hope this helps.
I'm going to give this a try tonight. The sirius preset drives me crazy.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:52 PM

G 550
Let me know if this works for you. I can take a quick video or photo if you need me to - took a few and wasn't not super intuitive but managed to clear the 2 Radio XM channels, 1 AM channel after about 5 min of hunting around for it....
Old 12-13-2022, 07:39 PM

G 550
@Calig63 Any update and did you get this to work? I can get the step-by-step and photo if you can't get it based on info already provided.....