G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

AMG less known features? Sort of a guide to G63 factory upgrades.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2023, 01:05 AM
SPONSOR

Received 148 Likes on 84 Posts
W205 W213
AMG less known features? Sort of a guide to G63 factory upgrades.

My team and I gave this car a bit of a makeover, and I was impressed by the final results, so I decided to share the results. Practically, we added some features that are available from factory, if the stars are aligned : ))
Some context:
To get these features on your car, may add months to the waiting time before we can receive the model we order, so naturally, we’re gonna make a compromise between features, model availability, and budget. In order to get their model delivered faster, some drivers will just pick something already available, with or without these. The owner of this particular G63 W463A got bored real quick of the simplicity of the cabin and, came to us to carry out several of these upgrades on his ride, namely: AMG Performance Alcantara steering wheel with red stitching, the red AMG seatbelts, front air vent light components and the air balance package.
Before jumping into photos, I’d like to say that I got a soft spot for the way the red stitching on the steering wheel matches with the AMG seatbelts, but it was damn hard to capture it in a single photo.
Oh and the watermarks are from my shop, which I own, and the photos are taken by our designer/photographer.

The Alcantara leather feels just as good as it looks.

Our photographer has a healthy obsession of laying out the parts before we proceed.

There's really not much difference other than the color, but the devil's in the details!

Upgrading the original AMG U88 rotary button is a bit tedious with many small parts, so I'll let my technician handle that haha!

The rotary button on the right is to switch the driving mode, and the one on the left to switch various driving functions.

Tiny but efficient!

FYI this is where you turn the air freshener on and off.

Another passion of our photographer is to have a side by side comparison of before and after. I love it!
Old 08-11-2023, 12:31 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
e63s or amg gt 4door
How do you get the led air vents ?
Old 08-11-2023, 03:09 AM

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
AMG GLS63
Looks really cool I wondered about red seatbelts for my own G350d but didnt know about the high cost. $18K to change them, I doubt anyone will do that !!

Last edited by carlosamg50; 08-11-2023 at 03:12 AM.
The following users liked this post:
iCARMIX (08-11-2023)
Old 08-11-2023, 04:21 AM
SPONSOR

W205 W213
Originally Posted by carlosamg50
Looks really cool I wondered about red seatbelts for my own G350d but didnt know about the high cost. $18K to change them, I doubt anyone will do that !!
If you are referring to the ones on my website, you gotta make sure you select USD, because the prices show in HKD. I've been meaning to add the currency hahaha
Old 08-11-2023, 04:57 AM

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
AMG GLS63
Ah ok, I didnt see any place to do that from the home screen. Im actually in the UK so GBP option too would be helpful.
Old 08-13-2023, 10:27 PM
SPONSOR

W205 W213
Originally Posted by carlosamg50
Ah ok, I didnt see any place to do that from the home screen. Im actually in the UK so GBP option too would be helpful.

Added it