G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

Recent sale values? almost New 23 Black Magno

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2023, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63
Recent sale values? almost New 23 Black Magno

Like title says curious what people have seen for recent sale/trade values?

I just got my '23 G63 in June have under 1500 miles on it but just got an opportunity to pickup a 911 in the configuration I've wanted without waiting a year plus...

Options: Black Magno, Night package Magno, G Manufaktur interior plus superior line in Saddle/Black, heated steering, AMG 5 spoke wheels black ash wood. $200k window sticker.
Added items: Xpel ceramic tint on all windows incl sunroof (except windshield), Ceramic coated paint protection.

Old 08-17-2023, 04:46 PM

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
2019 G63 AMG, 2019 BMW M5 Competition
I wouldnt count on much value from the tint and ceramic coating...

As far as trade and resale values, here is manheim auction values, and recent transactions on the same vehicle.

Best way to find retail value is to pull up sites like auto trader and car gurus and plug in a 2023 G63 with in 500 miles and see what the range of asking prices is. Should give you a good idea.

Trade in value will be highly subjective depending on the dealership, and how confident they are in the value in the next 60-120 days as thats what they'll be trying to gamble with if they have to sit on the car for 2-3-4 months. So they'll likely be conservative on the trade offer.

I would plan on trade value to be 15-25k less than the retail average you find.

Being in Arizona, like I am, you should always sell it yourself, you have a huge advantage selling private party as the new buyer will not have to pay sales tax on buying from private party. Dealers hate that, but a lot of people have no clue.

With that said, in my opinion retail value on it is somewhere in the 225-235k range, assuming it's mint. And trade in from a dealer would be 205-215k range depending how aggressive the dealer is and how confident they are in the value.

Last edited by ffejnotrom; 08-17-2023 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-17-2023, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63
Thanks for pulling the MMR! It is MINT like new, not expecting really anything on the tint & ceramic just noting its cared for. Ya its a nice advantage on private party having no tax here for sure!
Old 08-17-2023, 05:10 PM

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
2019 G63 AMG, 2019 BMW M5 Competition
Originally Posted by JonAzHomes
Thanks for pulling the MMR! It is MINT like new, not expecting really anything on the tint & ceramic just noting its cared for. Ya its a nice advantage on private party having no tax here for sure!
forgot to mention (which is not well known) if the car is currently registered under a business, like mine is, even though I’m not a dealer I do own my own business, and the car is registered in the business name…. That tax advantage does not apply to the new owner. Only when it’s being our purchased from a private individual regardless wether or not the business is a car dealer or not.
Old 08-17-2023, 11:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 571 Likes on 374 Posts
2023 G63
ffejnotrom is spot on--dealers don't really want to gamble on the G being on their lot for a few months, so they'll low ball and try to get at least a $20k cushion from retail/auction.

You have a desirable spec other than missing 22" rims which is easily fixed by the next customer. Anything you've done to it will get you zero value from the dealer--private party may be willing to pay more.

Good luck!
The following users liked this post:
dcarrer0 (08-18-2023)