G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

2025 Order Guide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 12:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63
Originally Posted by rossgivens
I think I'm going to do iridium silver with black monoblocks, the upgraded red interior, carbon trim and steering wheel, and the dark chrome package.

I believe the Dark Chrome Package is the Night Package with the addition of black badges and running boards, but I want to confirm that before finalizing my order.

This is from the German configurator. What do you think?

Looks great. So dark chrome allows you to have all the black accents without the black wheel arches? Thats great!
Love the color on exterior and interior!
Old Today, 12:13 PM

Received 114 Likes on 96 Posts
2018 Porsche 911 GT3 2021 Mercedes G 63
I think I'm going to do iridium silver with black monoblocks, the upgraded red interior, carbon trim and steering wheel, and the dark chrome package.

I believe the Dark Chrome Package is the Night Package with the addition of black badges and running boards, but I want to confirm that before finalizing my order.

My current one is silver/ black and my 21 was silver/black. Nice choice, I went with hyper blue this time.
Old Today, 12:33 PM

G63
Originally Posted by GforMe
Fully agree with this. Absolute dirt magnets.
I was hoping to get the platinum white interior on Dark olive green magno. Next choice is red pepper on dark green olive magno, but wife is worried how it will look
Old Today, 12:42 PM

Received 57 Likes on 42 Posts
2021 Night Black Magno G63

Definitely get the diamond stitched interior. It doesn't look like you have it from the small interior photo.
Old Today, 12:43 PM

Received 57 Likes on 42 Posts
2021 Night Black Magno G63
Originally Posted by Craig B
My current one is silver/ black and my 21 was silver/black. Nice choice, I went with hyper blue this time.
@Craig I expect to also go with Hyper Blue Magno as my first choice as long as I can get the black running boards, black exhaust tips, black badging, black front grill and brush guard and without having to get the front/rear bumpers and the wheel arches in black. Do you expect that this build is possible?
Old Today, 12:51 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
AMG G63 (2024), Ferrari Roma (2023), Alfa Romeo 4C Spider (2020), Wrangler Rubicon (2018)
Originally Posted by haa
That does not make sense because the black 21 in AMG wheels do not have an outer silver lip. Also touching up powder coated black is not really difficult
Don't kill the messenger. That's what I was told by MB. Maybe the materials/compositions are different between the 21"s and 22"s (huge Px difference between the two)? It actually bothers me less than I had anticipated. Eventually I do plan to have the silver lip painted or powder coated in matte black, which would be consistent with the overall color scheme with my truck.
The following users liked this post:
haa (Today)
Old Today, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by EJKaufman
@Craig I expect to also go with Hyper Blue Magno as my first choice as long as I can get the black running boards, black exhaust tips, black badging, black front grill and brush guard and without having to get the front/rear bumpers and the wheel arches in black. Do you expect that this build is possible?
I think that’s how I ordered mine from what the GM at my dealership said. I can’t make any changes to my order, it’s frozen. I wanted the exterior carbon fiber, but for some reason, I couldn’t get the running boards and exhaust tips in black, so I didn’t order it.
I ordered the dark chrome, not the night package.

Last edited by Craig B; Today at 01:16 PM.
Old Today, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by EJKaufman
Definitely get the diamond stitched interior. It doesn't look like you have it from the small interior photo.
I agree, I made sure I got the diamond stitched interior. Both my 21 and 24 have it.
Old Today, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 556 Likes on 370 Posts
2023 G63
The wheels have not changed since 2019 except the silver/black 21's were discontinued and the monoblocks added in 2023. The black 21's have always been all black and should still be?

The black 22's have always had a silver lip.

Craig: I'm toying with these colors--depends on when I get the allocation and when the next one would be. If it'll be a few years I'll go with red again if I can get one the following year, I'll go with something else. I love the magnos but I worry about maintenance and resale. I don't drive on highways though so that'll help with chips.

-Cardinal Red/Saddle
-Arabian Gray/Red
-Green Hell Magno/No idea - black with lime stitching?
-Copper Orange Magno/No idea but probably just black
Old Today, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Hodog16
The wheels have not changed since 2019 except the silver/black 21's were discontinued and the monoblocks added in 2023. The black 21's have always been all black and should still be?

The black 22's have always had a silver lip.

Craig: I'm toying with these colors--depends on when I get the allocation and when the next one would be. If it'll be a few years I'll go with red again if I can get one the following year, I'll go with something else. I love the magnos but I worry about maintenance and resale. I don't drive on highways though so that'll help with chips.

-Cardinal Red/Saddle
-Arabian Gray/Red
-Green Hell Magno/No idea - black with lime stitching?
-Copper Orange Magno/No idea but probably just black
Nice, my original plan was to trade every year, but with Covid and supply chain shortages, microchip shortages, I kept my 21 for 3 years. I’m back on the original plan of trading every year. Let us know what color you decide on. I was hesitant about the magno hyper blue, but the GM at the dealership said, I should get it. I was going to order obsidian, black, but he said that would be boring. I’m going to have it ceramic coated and I only hand wash my vehicle myself. I don’t let the dealership wash it when it arrives or when I take it for service. My 24 hasn’t had any problems. My 21 had a few problems.
Old Today, 04:12 PM

2008 C350 sport
Originally Posted by Craig B
I’m glad to hear that. Silver seems to be a rare color on these, despite it being the flagship color for the brand. Much more gray than silver. I originally wanted the Arabian gray but that color (Arabian/shark/nardo gray)is becoming more common on Hyundais and Toyotas and other cheaper cars that it is losing its appeal to me. Silver seems classic to me. Plus it looks great with the black accents.
Old Today, 04:28 PM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Hmmm
Going with Hyper Blue or Cooper Orange, both magno...
Cannot decide YET

Old Today, 04:30 PM

G63
Originally Posted by uniqueMR
Going with Hyper Blue or Cooper Orange, both magno...
Cannot decide YET

Hyper Blue!
Old Today, 05:23 PM

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
2023 G63 (Arabian Gray/Black), 2018 911 GTS (Black/Black), 2024 Macan GTS (Black/Black)
Does Hyper Blue have a green hue?
Old Today, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by nsgymd
no, but I’ve only seen it on an SL with gloss paint, not magno.
Old Today, 05:51 PM

I’m glad to hear that. Silver seems to be a rare color on these, despite it being the flagship color for the brand. Much more gray than silver. I originally wanted the Arabian gray but that color (Arabian/shark/nardo gray)is becoming more common on Hyundais and Toyotas and other cheaper cars that it is losing its appeal to me. Silver seems classic to me. Plus it looks great with the black accents.
They’re even painting Honda’s and Audi Arabian gray. I think it was a good color at first, but think it’s becoming a fad and too many other brands are offering it.
Old Today, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G550
Since green hell magno is still limited availability, does anyone know if we can actually order it?
Old Today, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by nsgymd

The following users liked this post:
nsgymd (Today)
Old Today, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 556 Likes on 370 Posts
2023 G63
If you are stuck I'd get the hyper blue just because it's a new for 2025 color whereas the copper orange--albeit limited in a special edition--was available for 2024.