G Class (W465/W463A) W463 Produced 2019-2024: G550, G63 AMG W465 Produced 2025-

Long Waiting Times?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2021 | 12:33 PM

G Class
Long Waiting Times?

Just purchased a brand new G400 (UK based) and been quoted December to March for delivery. They can't give me an exact date, if you ask for something closer they say more likely March? Is this normal?

They always say if someone abandons their order and it's an exact match the next person in line would get it, but I doubt many people would be doing this. Been reading the forums and I've heard of 8-12 weeks wait, not 7-10 months.
Old 05-24-2021 | 12:40 PM

G550
Originally Posted by Naveed King
Just purchased a brand new G400 (UK based) and been quoted December to March for delivery. They can't give me an exact date, if you ask for something closer they say more likely March? Is this normal?

They always say if someone abandons their order and it's an exact match the next person in line would get it, but I doubt many people would be doing this. Been reading the forums and I've heard of 8-12 weeks wait, not 7-10 months.
Yeah that sounds about right. 7-10 months is the norm here in the US. Depends on the market and dealer location and some can get a shorter wait time. Others longer... The UK may be different tho...
Old 05-24-2021 | 05:53 PM

Panamera E-Hybrid, 488 GTB, Cayenne S Coupe
Originally Posted by Naveed King

yes, I ordered g400 in November, delivery due June, order was locked mid April. From what the dealer says there is also a likely price change with the new announcement expected later in the year...

I actually have another G400 on order although no build slot - was ordered first week in April. If you want to take the slot (with a discount off of RRP) pm me and I’ll send you the details

Last edited by Er488; 05-24-2021 at 05:55 PM.