G Class (W465/W463A) W463 Produced 2019-2024: G550, G63 AMG W465 Produced 2025-

Fluid Leak

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2024 | 08:21 PM

RC F
Fluid Leak

Thank you everyone in advance and I hope someone with expertise can point me in the right direction. Wife came home, parked and I saw liquid dripping down from both sides in the front from underneath the car. At first I thought it was just the regular AC condenser water dripping but upon further inspection, I saw the liquid is pink, like coolant. It looks like it's coming from a bolt of some sort? I'm hoping it's not the radiator, does anyone know what it is? My coolant level is fine by the way. Thank you guys!

Old 03-30-2024 | 11:51 PM
haa

Could be transmission fluid from the transmission fluid radiator in the lower front bumper. Had a bolt fly right into it and puncture it in my previous 2019 G63. Take it to your dealer asap before the fluid level drops
Old 03-31-2024 | 12:07 AM

RC F
Originally Posted by haa
Could be transmission fluid from the transmission fluid radiator in the lower front bumper. Had a bolt fly right into it and puncture it in my previous 2019 G63. Take it to your dealer asap before the fluid level drops
Oh crap okay. Thank you. Also, the fluid looks exactly like the coolant and my coolant was at min, I filled it up half way between max and min, drove the next day, and it dropped down to min again. Could it be my coolant?
Old 03-31-2024 | 09:17 AM
haa

Originally Posted by Bumba
Oh crap okay. Thank you. Also, the fluid looks exactly like the coolant and my coolant was at min, I filled it up half way between max and min, drove the next day, and it dropped down to min again. Could it be my coolant?
Could be coolant too. They can pressure test it and figure out where exactly