Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AMG Aftermarket Parts for the US

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG Aftermarket Parts for the US

Many of us have been waiting anxiously for parts like the F1 steering wheel, safety car bumper, AMG LSD, M-2 shift upgrade and many other parts (which are currently offered in Affalterbach to the European clientelle) to be offered to the US enthusiasts as well.

Now that we have a direct communication platform with AMG (i.e. the Private Lounge), we should use this to its fullest extent and let the people at AMG know what we believe could be improved or changed.

I have posted a topic in the "feedback" section of the Private Lounge (www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge) highlighting that we (the US AMG enthusiast) would love to have the ability to customize our vehicles the way that Eurpean consumer can and have the ability to obtain the aftermarket products that are currently being offered by AMG Manufaktur (this inlcudes the aforementioned products along with many others such as big brake upgrades, racing seats, speed limiter removal, 19in wheels, headers & power packages, etc. etc.).

If you are interested in potentially obtaining such parts for your car, please show your support/ interest by posting a brief reply to this topic. I think that if the people at AMG become cognizant of how many people in their largest end-market (i.e. the US) are interested in obtaining such parts, than there is a good chance that such products will be offered here as well.

As another note, I think that we should all take advantage of this new forum and actively post there.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c43
Originally Posted by 2QUIK4U
Many of us have been waiting anxiously for parts like the F1 steering wheel, safety car bumper, AMG LSD, M-2 shift upgrade and many other parts (which are currently offered in Affalterbach to the European clientelle) to be offered to the US enthusiasts as well.

Now that we have a direct communication platform with AMG (i.e. the Private Lounge), we should use this to its fullest extent and let the people at AMG know what we believe could be improved or changed.

I have posted a topic in the "feedback" section of the Private Lounge (www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge) highlighting that we (the US AMG enthusiast) would love to have the ability to customize our vehicles the way that Eurpean consumer can and have the ability to obtain the aftermarket products that are currently being offered by AMG Manufaktur (this inlcudes the aforementioned products along with many others such as big brake upgrades, racing seats, speed limiter removal, 19in wheels, headers & power packages, etc. etc.).

If you are interested in potentially obtaining such parts for your car, please show your support/ interest by posting a brief reply to this topic. I think that if the people at AMG become cognizant of how many people in their largest end-market (i.e. the US) are interested in obtaining such parts, than there is a good chance that such products will be offered here as well.

As another note, I think that we should all take advantage of this new forum and actively post there.
is there anyway to get a complete list of parts they can get that we cannot? I would be interested in seeing what amg does make, also why they would give up profits to other tuners like kleeman and renntecn by not allowing these parts in the us