Sponsored by:

Cup holder?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bentley Arnage Red Label
Cup holder?

I have not had gwagens for a few years now but am thinking about trying a new one. One question that I am sure is considered stupid by some that is a big deal to me is does the 2013 have a cup holder for the driver? That afterthought one on my previous g's was a joke but at least acceptable,now I don't see any except in the passenger footwell. I am hoping it is just hidden and I don't see it. Anyone? Also,would love to see if anyone has a white/red g63.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:37 PM

2013 G63
Originally Posted by Juice it
I have not had gwagens for a few years now but am thinking about trying a new one. One question that I am sure is considered stupid by some that is a big deal to me is does the 2013 have a cup holder for the driver? That afterthought one on my previous g's was a joke but at least acceptable,now I don't see any except in the passenger footwell. I am hoping it is just hidden and I don't see it. Anyone? Also,would love to see if anyone has a white/red g63.
One cup holder
Old 11-04-2012, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
99 ML430, 01 CLK55, 07 R63, 15 E63 Wagon
Is the cupholder built into the console design or is it the same afterthought where it's drilled onto the side of the console impeding on passenger leg space?

BTW, is that a G500 SWB Cabrio that you have? Those are so cool!
Old 11-04-2012, 04:55 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
Originally Posted by xxGenericSNxx
Is the cupholder built into the console design or is it the same afterthought where it's drilled onto the side of the console impeding on passenger leg space?

BTW, is that a G500 SWB Cabrio that you have? Those are so cool!

Had that cab years ago. Haven't been on here for a long time. Really liked the idea of the new g63 but for the money things like no *** cup holder or keyless go or rear entertainment for the kids deters me a bit. I know it was made and intended to be a hard core off road machine but in reality it is mainly used as cool transportation and those things mean more as I get older. I used to laugh when I got one of the first 02 us g's and every time someone got in my car and shut their door it never fully closed after the thud. Now ten years later after reading some newer reviews it has the same issue. It is no longer a quirk on a 135k truck. With that said I haven't given up on it,once I get to drive a new one those nitpicks might go out the window. The gl63 looks kind of nice as well. (I can't believe I said that, damn I am getting old!)
Old 11-05-2012, 12:38 AM

2013 G63, 2015 S500, 2016 C63 coupe
i purchased one of those cup holders you hook into the airvents in anticipation of my g63.