Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G63 Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 G63
I just put on the Scorpion Verde all seasons. H Rated @ 160km /H. Suppose to be more fuel efficient also!
Old 01-28-2013, 02:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'14.5 RR LWB, '14 s63, '14 Ford Raptor Screw, '13 G63
Originally Posted by J.Liao
I just put on the Scorpion Verde all seasons. H Rated @ 160km /H. Suppose to be more fuel efficient also!
Would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on the verdes. Especially after you have a chance to run them in the snow.

Happy with my scorpion ice and snow so far but wouldn't mind not having to change tires out twice a year.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 G63
Wink

So far between 5-10 cm snow drives and handles nice. Granted no hard braking and cornering (2.5 Tonnes) I feel quite comfortable and confident on the road. Blasting through un-plowed roads feels like just scratching the surface of Mr g63 full potential. Seems to me a good alternate for those who do not wish to switch it up every season.
The stock Advan's I am suspecting was selected due it's high weight rating and speed. However, not practical in real world situations since it really bottle necks the trucks abilities - unless one only drags with it...
IMO many other tires will suit this truck better and really bring out the true character and linage

The tread pattern between the ice and snow's and Verdes look similar, however, rubber compound is obviously softer on real winters and treads have more (Sips)

Any how good all season alternate IMO