G55 AMG (W463) Discuss the G55 AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Matte Silver/Grey available in Canada or US?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63
Matte Silver/Grey available in Canada or US?

I have a palladium silver G63 which I am reasonably happy with. It certainly is not worth the price they charge for these vehicles, but that is another topic. I have 35,000kms on it now, and I have a lot of squeaks, lamp out warning messages in console, distronic failures (reset by turning off and back on), and starting to get sunroof issues. Leather trim on drivers door is peeling up from the edge near the mirror.

Anyway, love the vehicle otherwise like everyone else here.

My favourite color is matte silver/grey, but I don't believe this is available in North America... can anyone confirm?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'14.5 RR LWB, '14 s63, '14 Ford Raptor Screw, '13 G63
Are you looking for Magno Alanite? Which would be the matte gray or the magno platinum which is the matte silver? Magno Platinum is the color that member Jimmyg currently has I believe, and his previous G55 was Alanite.

Magno Platinum is available in the US on the g63, I don't believe Alanite is an available color option for the g63
Old 07-26-2013, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cadillac Escalade
Originally Posted by Taiga34
I have a palladium silver G63 which I am reasonably happy with. It certainly is not worth the price they charge for these vehicles, but that is another topic. I have 35,000kms on it now, and I have a lot of squeaks, lamp out warning messages in console, distronic failures (reset by turning off and back on), and starting to get sunroof issues. Leather trim on drivers door is peeling up from the edge near the mirror.

Anyway, love the vehicle otherwise like everyone else here.

My favourite color is matte silver/grey, but I don't believe this is available in North America... can anyone confirm?
I have a g63 being delivered the first week on November. I am located in NY. Here are the specs:

2014 G 63 AMG with the following: Designo Platinum Magno (Matte), Classic Red/Black Interior, Heated Wheel, Black Wood, AMG Exclusive Interior Piano Black, 20" Black Rims.

Make me an offer I cant refuse.