G55 AMG (W463) Discuss the G55 AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My review, my experience with 3W Distribuiting.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 03:05 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
My review, my experience with 3W Distribuiting.

Hey guys,

Been a member of MBworld for a long time now, I've had 3 AMG's so far, my first was a CLS55, which I modified to the bone, learned the hard way that vendor forum rep can be terribly misleading, I was a victim of fraud by Bruce Bejsovec from TTM motorsports up in New York, who was a prominent member here at the forums some years ago, he took $18,000 from me, and disappeared from view, forever.

Then I dealt with the guys from Eurocharged who kindly offered to provide the parts I was robbed by Bruce at their cost, just so they could help me, they ended up helping me quite a bit, they have tuned all my cars, most recently my 2010 G55 AMG.

I also dealt with Brooke (Exotic-metal55) and SHARDUL, both excellent members who provided lots and advice and quality parts.

Last but not least, I ended up dealing with Henry **** from 3W Distribuiting, and what a pleasure it has been, I have bought around +-$16k in parts from him, Brabus upgrades, OEM AMG parts, wheels, aside from countless emails with advice and updates, he always replies to all my calls, all my emails, all of my inquiries, he has delivered as he promised, never an excuse, always upfront, with reasonable prices, and most importantly, he has always treated with dignity and honesty, and in this day and age, you can't put a price on that, he has thoroughly earned my business and my respect.

I thought it would be helpful to share my experience, I am not making him and his company ought to be something they're not, I am simply being transparent and sharing my experience, in our car culture it's important to separate the vultures and loudmouths from the honest and hardworking, it's a distinction that can save us all emotional distress and financial loss.

Last edited by Kelvin07; 11-22-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
14'G63 AMG ,1994 Mercedes E500, 2020 Range Rover HST
+1 here, beyond exceptional service and experience, always returned calls txt.
I'm doing my widestar G63 thru Henry from 3w and it's been nothing but pleasure dealing with him. While at it I also want to mention Anthony over at Brabus, he is a great guy and always helpful. Both Henry and Anthony are great people to deal with and they gained my trust and respect. Like Kelvin07 stated above that you can't put a price on it and it's really hard to find people like that anymore.
Anybody looking to tune or just have a question do check them out and I'm 100% positive the experience will be like mine and Kelvin07
Old 11-24-2015, 09:54 PM
3WD
SPONSOR

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Car
Kelvin07 and Hubert,

I can't express the gratitude I have towards the kind words you have written on this forum about 3W and myself. Our core value from the beginning was to always to do our absolute best to gain the trust and respect from ever customer. We asked each others from the beginning stages, "What is truly important in customer service? What is the auto industry lacking?" We know we can't please everyone in this world, but we will try our damn hardest to make sure we did our best.

Thank you again to the both for you, for trusting 3W in making your automotive customizing dreams a reality. The pleasure has been all mine.

Henry
3W Distributing
Old 11-28-2015, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheels
3W Distributing has been nothing but excellent to work with on a pretty expensive and extensive Brabus project. I totally agree with the comment about Henry being so attentive and responsive - definitely feel like I'm in good hands. Andreas at Brabus has also been top notch and I've got all good things to say about them as well.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:06 PM
3WD
SPONSOR

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Car
Sinistersurge

Thank you so much for the kind words!