Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Boot Logic Titanium Valved Exhaust G63 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Boot Logic Titanium Valved Exhaust G63 Exhaust

Im selling my Boost Logic G63 Titanium Valved Exhaust. I had this on my 14' G63 for roughly 4k miles.

If you have a G63 and you like turbo whistle and bad *** growl then you need an exhaust! This titanium exhaust setup retails for almost $6,000. The exhaust is in great shape and is very easy to install. It gives you the option to leave the valves open or if you want a "quiet" mode it is controllable via key fob.

You can install this exhaust system without a lift/jacking the car up, very straight forward. The valve controlling system has never been installed and is still new in the bag.

Email jon.pratkanis@gmail.com with any questions. $2300 Shipped.

Thanks

Old 08-26-2017, 07:35 PM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by SteelCitySupra
Im selling my Boost Logic G63 Titanium Valved Exhaust. I had this on my 14' G63 for roughly 4k miles.

If you have a G63 and you like turbo whistle and bad *** growl then you need an exhaust! This titanium exhaust setup retails for almost $6,000. The exhaust is in great shape and is very easy to install. It gives you the option to leave the valves open or if you want a "quiet" mode it is controllable via key fob.

You can install this exhaust system without a lift/jacking the car up, very straight forward. The valve controlling system has never been installed and is still new in the bag.

Email jon.pratkanis@gmail.com with any questions. $2300 Shipped.

Thanks

Do you have any vids with this on bro? And man your screen name sounds crazy familiar.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOLD!