G63 AMG Akrapovic exhaust upgrade. Another happy iCARMIX customer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2024, 04:16 AM
SPONSOR

Received 154 Likes on 87 Posts
W205 W213
G63 AMG Akrapovic exhaust upgrade. Another happy iCARMIX customer

The W463A stock exhaust system, despite the impressive 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, may not deliver the thunderous roar that many G63 enthusiasts crave, at least according to some.

Enter the Akrapovič Evolution Line Titanium exhaust system, a high-performance upgrade tailored specifically for this model.
This system, crafted from lightweight titanium alloy, sheds a remarkable 44.5% of the weight compared to the factory setup, reducing the overall mass from 22.3kg to just 12.4kg.

But the real magic lies in the meticulous tuning by AK's exhaust engineers.The resulting exhaust note is distinctively different from the stock configuration, providing a more crisp, loud, and downright wild sound experience.
According to official figures, this upgrade also delivers a substantial boost in performance, with an increase of approximately 11 horsepower and 19 Nm of torque.
I actually made another post about this exhaust, but now there are more photos, and further proof that it's totally worthy of recognition.
The Akrapovič Evolution Line Titanium Exhaust System is a must-have upgrade, and I say this both as a car enthusiast and as a garage owner.
Speaking of which, drop by my website and take a look at the stuff we usually work on, even if just for an idea:
https://icarmix.com/?s=G63&post_type=product