General Discussion of Mercedes-Benz Classics Misc Discussion of the Classics, car spottings, museums etc.

The Best Diagnosis For Mercedes Benz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 01:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c300
The Best Diagnosis For Mercedes Benz

MB SD C5 has launched the marketplace for ages,just as we have known, the SD Connect 5 is a auto diagnostic and programmer tool for Mercedes Benz Cars & Trucks ,which was updated from MB SD Connect 4,some New MB SD C5 has inherited almost all features of MB SD C4,except made mini changes in following

WIFI MB SD C5 Compact 5 Diagnostic and Programming Tool For Benz Cars & Trucks With HDD, you can buy it $519 fromhttp://www.buyobdii.com/mb-sd-c5-com...hdd-p-540.html

1.with new design to provide decent quality.
2. supports more newest vehicles.
3. with better performance.

So, will MB SD Connect Compact 5 will be a ideal optional for Mercedes Benz Vehicle programming ? Well,about this question,maybe different people will have different views,yet,IMO, MB SD C5 is worthy to have ,after all,it has launched for ages,tested by many users and left a good reputation for its performance,function as well as price. Wifi MB SD Connect 5 supports wifi diagnostic and can support car list after year 2000 ,the package also comes with a free HDD ,so if you are in the marketplace for a benz auto tool,then you can give MB SD Connect 5 a shot.and i was bought one from BUYOBDII.COM ,this tool good sure ,and this website has good serive.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW
Hi, First of all, thanks for the question, I also have a question for you. Actually, I also purchased a new car and I am thinking of tinting the window of my cars, but I am little confused because I don't have that much knowledge about it. Can someone suggest me? Should I go for window tinting or not. Automobile window tinting is safe or not.