Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

MB Club experiences?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB Club experiences?

Hello,

I've been looking to be more proactive with the Mercedes community out there. Along with envolvements in forum activities like the NE gathering that is currently being promoted, are there other clubs or organizations out there? Any recommendations? I would be looking for active clubs in the Boston, MA area or nearby. How is the MB Club of America? Is there an owner's club out there and is that one more active?

Your responses are appreciated.

Cheers
Old 05-16-2005, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by Stickanddice
Hello,

I've been looking to be more proactive with the Mercedes community out there. Along with envolvements in forum activities like the NE gathering that is currently being promoted, are there other clubs or organizations out there? Any recommendations? I would be looking for active clubs in the Boston, MA area or nearby. How is the MB Club of America? Is there an owner's club out there and is that one more active?

Your responses are appreciated.

Cheers
Any club is ultimately what you make it. I've really enjoyed the MBCA for the past ten years and have made many good friends through the club.