Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Other dealer search/trade, shipping cost

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 03:18 PM

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
2017 AMG C63S Coupe
Question Other dealer search/trade, shipping cost

I am having my dealer search other MB dealers in the US for the car I want (my dealer's inventory is very limited). They located a few options for me, but tell me that I will have to pay the round trip shipping cost (for getting the other dealer's car here and shipping one of my dealer's cars there as a trade).

It seems I shouldn't have to pay the dealer for the shipping cost. It's not my fault they don't have the car I want in inventory. I was wondering what other people have experienced with this and whether you've had to pay the shipping cost?

Thanks.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 132 Posts
'17 Jaguar XF
What!!

Total BS. Go to another dealer. If you're using this crook because its the closest dealer you can always go to them for service after you bought someplace else. If you already know what you want just call another dealer, or even an internet car buying service, and they'll do the looking for you...and probably deliver to your house.