Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Hi, I'm new to this board just want to introduce myself.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hi, I'm new to this board just want to introduce myself.

My name is Vien, I work for Penske Mercedes in Southern. Cali in west covina. I do not own a mercedes at the moment but in the near future I would like to own one. Just want to let you guys know I do customer care in the sales department and work directly with the sales manager new and pre-owned. If anyone of you guys located in southern california that have any question regarding about vehicle we have in stock or want to come in and look at vehicle. Let me know, i'll be able to set an appointment for you to meet with our sales manager to commentate all your need.

Feel free to PM me with any question.

Thank You
Old 01-09-2006, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
Originally Posted by Birdie
My name is Vien, I work for Penske Mercedes in Southern. Cali in west covina. I do not own a mercedes at the moment but in the near future I would like to own one. Just want to let you guys know I do customer care in the sales department and work directly with the sales manager new and pre-owned. If anyone of you guys located in southern california that have any question regarding about vehicle we have in stock or want to come in and look at vehicle. Let me know, i'll be able to set an appointment for you to meet with our sales manager to commentate all your need.

Feel free to PM me with any question.

Thank You
Welcome aboard. I must tell you that as a non-sponsor, you are not allowed to solicit business on MBWorld. If you are interested in helping support our forums and advertising your business, please email us at advertise@mbworld.org. Otherwise, we kindly ask that you refrain from conducting direct business here (including PM). However, your input and knowledge in helping support the community is always welcome. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Vanos
Welcome aboard. I must tell you that as a non-sponsor, you are not allowed to solicit business on MBWorld. If you are interested in helping support our forums and advertising your business, please email us at advertise@mbworld.org. Otherwise, we kindly ask that you refrain from conducting direct business here (including PM). However, your input and knowledge in helping support the community is always welcome. Thanks!

sorry about that! Thanx for the warm welcome and i'll do my best to provide lagit information to this community.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S500/W220/2000
Welcome aboard Vien! Your expertise here is much needed and welcomed. I look forward to your posts.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:49 PM
ON PROBATION

Welcome aboard! Look forward to your comments and input.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Originally Posted by ClayJ
Welcome aboard! Look forward to your comments and input.