Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Greetings, New Member

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C-Class 180 Kompressor
Greetings, New Member

I would just like to say hi to you all and a quick run down of who I am and what paths I should take with some of the problems i have.

Well, about me (heh that sounded kinda pretentious) I'm 18, from Australia, and I am yet to actually get my licence, I also have yet to do any hours on my learners, which is due to the fact that I am in Hong Kong, but I will shorly go back to the warmer shores of Australia and be able to drive in a Mercedes Benz. My first question is, since you guys are mostly American, you wouldnt have my model of car, which is the C180K Coupe (2003 I believe), so where would I go and post some of my problems... ; ). Anyway, if you do know my car, I was wondering if anyone has done a muffler tip change for this car, cause if you've heard it, it sounds like a dead Hoover (Australian Vacuum Cleaner), which in other words sounds horrible.

Anyways, greets to all you guys and let the weird looking 18yo drive his Benz : P

cheers

gav

[EDIT]
oops forgot to add its specs, however no piccies cause i'm in a different country!

C180K Coupe
Leather Interior
17" Stock Rims
Panoramic Sunroof
And I believe everything else is stock : )
So much for listing specs eh?

Last edited by gavmen; 01-21-2006 at 12:26 PM.