Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

AMG Challenge at Summit Point

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 02:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ex-C32
AMG Challenge at Summit Point

What a blast to be zipping around the track, autocross course, or wet skid pad in AMG models.
Opening ceremony was lead by David Hobbs of Speed Channel and famous drivers(Adam Andretti, John Rutherford...) to be used as instructors.

Breakfast, lunch, and a champagne toast concluded an eventful day. We all signed up at the Michelin tent for a set of free FRS radios, spent time in the Motorola G55 where the drawing winner went home with a new V60 phone, and I enjoyed taking top honors in the timed autocross event and winning a set of Michelin tires.

We were seven(7) strong in C32 ownership, the most of any AMG car in the parking lot. I did get around to talking to a few, one of which did not even know that this board exisited.

Take a look at the narrated pics below.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=2750547...03&n=471841123

Norm
Bordeau/Merlot
Old 08-20-2002, 02:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Good job Norm. I have always enjoyed your posts on other forums as well. I hope you stick around MBworld more. Your knowledge and sportsmanship are very much welcomed and appreciated here.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:30 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great pics Norm!!