Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Craziest thing u've done with or 4 ur benz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 03:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Craziest thing u've done with or 4 ur benz

Just wondering what are some of the things u do with, for, or to ur car that may be considered crazy...my mom was yelling at me because I spend hours cleaning it and about 5 mins on my room...my cuz tops me by having a BBQ on the day he got his car (S 65 AMG....can i blame him??) and gets the car clean...inside out...engine, air filter, tires, rims etc....waxed... so what have u done for ur car...come on be honest don't be shy now
Old 07-16-2006, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2001 E320 RWD - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 100,000+
Arrow harpz

hahaha, I guess you could say that the craziest thing I did was to buy this bucket of bolts! Joking of course, I really like it.

It was dark one night and I ran over a parking barricade with Benzie, not crazy, but made me feel STUPID!

Since you mentioned "hours of cleaning" I am about to spend many hours applying Leatherique to all of the leather and MB Tex but it's 90 degrees Farenheit outside, so that might have to happen this fall.

Last edited by Musikmann; 07-16-2006 at 10:57 AM. Reason: adding to message
Old 07-16-2006, 11:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

For me the stupidest thing i did was drive in dyno mode, drive hard...ended up nailing perfect slides but scratches are all over the bottom ends or driving in snow for the first time in the benz and forgetting its rear wheel drive sliding about
Old 07-16-2006, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2001 E320 RWD - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 100,000+
Driving on snow can be pretty tricky in a RWD vehicle. One trick my father used to use was to put some bags of sand into the trunk to give him more weight above the rear wheels.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Something stupid... I went on a nice off road trail very lose gravel going very fast in the ML had it somewhat sideways a few times... Ended up getting all the way home after driving like a stupid idiot I pull into the garage and hear the distinct sound of a mirror hitting the wall... Well me being stupid I decided to back up and bam bye bye mirror. (If you look at your mirror it folds in so when you hit something it folds in on its self and it is just left with a few scrapes, when I backed out the mirror was forced the opposite way and $390 for a mirror repair the next day.)

M story... Backing out of the garage I hear a Beep Beeep Beeeeep BEEEEEEEEEP sound and I had never had the back up sensor go off since I had only had it for about 2 weeks so I was like WTF is that. BAM I backed into a bush.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:48 AM
Out Of Control!!

I hope u didn't get too much to the vehichles what year is ur M if u don't mind me asking