Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Homeless spit... sick! Post your stories

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 X3 28i M-Sport
Angry Homeless spit... sick! Post your stories

Hey all,

I haven't had the benz for long, but I've already started building up a nice collection experiences I've had w/ it.

It was my 21st birthday (2 weeks ago) and I had just pulled up to the convinience store, vip parking (right smack in front of the store), so I may have been asking for it lol...

But I am definitely the only person there except for some homeless guy inside who is trying to convince the clerk to let him and his friend drink behind the store...

So still nobody else comes in the store... the homeless dude leaves before me and I get in my car and drive off...

Later that day after my car has been baking in the sun, I return to find a big nasty piece of gum smeered into my once clean floormats! I can only assume that its covered in homeless spit and vodka!

My guess is that he spit it into my sunroof as he walked by

Anyway, theres my story for the day... Anyone else encounter any a$$holes like this?
Old 07-29-2006, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cee Fiddy Five
My car has more scratches in it than a cat post!

Most are superficial, but it still sucks to see white streaks here and there on your car.