Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Edp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 Bluetec P2 package panaroma sunroof wood and leather steering wheel, keyless go
Edp

Hi all really new to this site filled with all kinds of info I AM LOVING IT. Well back in Oct I placed my order for the Bluetec with P2 premium package, keyless GO, leather and wood steering wheel and panaroma roof, MB Tex. The dealship in Austin promised the car would be ready on Dec 15th in Stuggart. I got an *** kicking rate of 3.9 %. I told him I would need the deal closed by 30th of Nov to get that rate. All I need to close the deal is the vein. We have been playing it will be ready on this date, but the date can and went no vein. He says it will be in production on or about the 20th so I can close my loan. How long does it take to build the car and what recourse do I have if the car isn't readyto close by the 30th or the 14th when I get there? This is my first MB and I love the gadgets that are availible How long does it take to get from Germany to Jax then from Jax to New Orleans if anyone knows off hand. I need to get the car as quickly as possible because my wife promised my work car to my little sister for Thanksgiving. I will be driving a expedition 120 mi round trip to work until I get the car home.