Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

SERIOUS TOPIC MERCEDES BENZ DEALERS will not give LOANERS OUT ANYMORE ? Honda,Fords ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 01:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry SERIOUS TOPIC MERCEDES BENZ DEALERS will not give LOANERS OUT ANYMORE ? Honda,Fords ?

THIS WAS TAKEN FROM THE W203 FORUM, I FOUND THIS INTRESTING

This has been occuring to various forum members lately. I am tired of MB now. So I use to get service at MB Bev Hills. They would provide me with a C-Class loaner. I called them to setup an appointment, but now they say, "NO LOANERS UNLESS YOU BOUGHT THE CAR FROM US." This is stupid. You mean to tell me if a person brings his SLR for service he cannot get a loaner also ? I gotten my car serviced there a couple times and not from where I bought it from in MB SD. I noticed that just about all the dealers in the LA area is doing this. Better yet one dealer said they do provide loaners but they give you a Hondas or a Fords. We drive a Benz not Hondas and Fords. This is stupid. Another dealer says you must pay a $30 fee for loaner cleaning and gas. One dealer says the C-Class Loaner will be $85 a day . The lot has a fleet of loaners. I dont know whatsup with this policy, but I dont want to drive 2 hrs down to SD for some service. Many people on this forum has had similar problems coast to coast about this. What difference does it makes if you didnt purchase the car there or not, you are still under warranty. Nevertheless they are scamming in the Service also.Plus in LA you need a car not waiting around for hours or going days without your mode of transportation. I called the 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES to complain and they say that various dealers do this type of practice. I would expect more from MB but I guess not. They are suppose to be about customer service first, but I guess they are not. I guess money means more than quality now.I am strongly considering getting rid of my Benz now. I think if we all come togheter we can make a change.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:24 AM

Alabaster White C230K Grey Int. and 2003 C32 pewter/charcoal gray
I guess thats true...My car is in for service now due to tranny jerk...I saw a lot of MB loaners but they gave me a chevy tahoe (from enterprise). This is Fletcher Las Vegas. I didnt bought the car here so I guess I getting Enterprise, but the way I see its better than none.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:46 AM

E350 4MATIC
Same Treatment

I also had the same experience form Mb of Cherry Hill New Jersey. I wanted too buy the car from Cherry Hill MB but the lease price was $100.00 more then what I got it for at David Micheal In Freehold NJ. MBCH finnaly did give me a Ford loner but told me that it was a one time coutersy. What should one expect for leasing a $60000.00 car?