Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Warranty Direct no longer selling extended warranties in California

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 06:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warranty Direct no longer selling extended warranties in California

I was getting ready to buy an extended warranty from Warranty Direct and found out they no longer sell extended warranties in California. Anyone have any insight on this?

From researching the forum, Warranty Direct appeared to be the most reccomended... Any other aftermarket extended warranty companies that anyone here has had good experience with??? How is Mercury? Thanks.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:50 PM

Btw which coverage are you planning to get? I'm also thinking of buying from that site, maybe the Mercury Gold or Platinum. But' I'm not really sure if they are good. So anyone with any experience on extended warranty, please give some feedbacks

*** correction: the website I'm talking about is autowarrantybroker.com

Last edited by vodc4; 01-30-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:56 PM

I forgot to mention that if you have another address at different state or if you have family living on other state, they said you could use that address and that they will still cover your warranty expenses in CA. That's what they said to me on the phone.