Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Important Question About New E550 I am going to buy!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS 550
Important Question About New E550 I am going to buy!

So I have an 02 G 500 which I am going to get rid of. I am looking in leasing a 2007 E 550. I have a couple of questions. The deal which I got so far is with 0down just the inception fee's for $819.60 a month. I got this quote from a broker who get's leases from a dealership. Is that a good deal or do you think I can haggle a lower price? I didn't haggle yet, that is what she quoted me. On top of that, it comes with the Sports Package and P1 Package. I want to know, what exactly is the P2 package and is it worth it? She said how much of a price difference it will be but said prob. 80 bucks a month or so. Also...this car is for 12,000 miles a month...I appreciate all the help!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
So I have an 02 G 500 which I am going to get rid of. I am looking in leasing a 2007 E 550. I have a couple of questions. The deal which I got so far is with 0down just the inception fee's for $819.60 a month. I got this quote from a broker who get's leases from a dealership. Is that a good deal or do you think I can haggle a lower price? I didn't haggle yet, that is what she quoted me. On top of that, it comes with the Sports Package and P1 Package. I want to know, what exactly is the P2 package and is it worth it? She said how much of a price difference it will be but said prob. 80 bucks a month or so. Also...this car is for 12,000 miles a month...I appreciate all the help!
To be honest with you that sounds like a pretty good deal. So good, in fact, that I'd probably lease one myself for that price!
Old 05-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Almost a Member!

2007 CLS 550
Originally Posted by slk55lvr
To be honest with you that sounds like a pretty good deal. So good, in fact, that I'd probably lease one myself for that price!
Guess what you guys! I just called M.B. Dealership and told them I was working with another company and that they offered me P1 and Sports but I told them I want a P2 Package included and have it completely fully loaded and I would do it with 0 money down for $800/month and they said they would do it and to come in on Monday...what do you think? I am really excited right now? Should I have low balled? I said look man, 800/month give me P2 and other packages then we're good! ...i'm really happy right now. Are there any other options besides the P1, P2, Sports Package that I can try to haggle the guy to include on the deal?
Old 05-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Sure, but lets make sure its the same length of time, the same mileage allowance, etc. Your posts, as exited as you are, don't give enough info for a valid response.

BTW
You might just want to STFF our leasing forum and talk to our sponsors for a bid.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Almost a Member!

2007 CLS 550
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
Sure, but lets make sure its the same length of time, the same mileage allowance, etc. Your posts, as exited as you are, don't give enough info for a valid response.

BTW
You might just want to STFF our leasing forum and talk to our sponsors for a bid.
Yup...same amount of mileage....plus more options etc....I'm sorry if I sounded too excited in previous posts but I would appreciate as much input and as many legitimate responses to this. It would be deeply appreciated.

And what's this STFF leasing forum for a bid? I don't get it...but back to topic..I appreciate all the responses and help because I think I am going to go get this car on Monday.