Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

** OC Autobahn Video **

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2002, 04:34 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2K1 Mercedes SLK 230
I didn't know there were this many ppl in OC.

Bruce, when is the next cruise? time... date?.... may I join you on the next journey? I worked in Lake Forest (approx. 5 min away from central irvine)
Old 10-17-2002, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
300ZX
Hey....I live in LH and I saw you with 2 girls in the 740IL at the gas station on Hon and Alicia that day you filmed this vid..weird..I was that kid in a white 300zx with a kit etc...

I gotta say..awesome vid+song to top it off...I go to LB state..so the scenery on the OC TRACK is hella familiar wth me,,,i drive like that on the 405 too..watch out for CHP around Brookhurst always & Bolsa too..that's where they "loop back onto the fwy on their routes"

I went to LHHS ..I remember Bruce's fat CLK...just keep's getting better...every time I see it...saw you once on Alicia...my mouth dropped with the rims/kit combo...l vely

For those who said that is dangerous...haha hahaha, I do that in my Z. .however I am contimplating on selling it for a 00' E..we call it "IMPORT lane changes" ILC, used to be in team showcase car club..would make up driving slang in my donut heaven car

this weekend I hear the INTL car show in anaheim is good

Last edited by i wuv BENZ; 10-17-2002 at 07:08 PM.